The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Nov. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, BlueDragon23 said:

A players only meeting needs to happen.

Team is on a downward spiral and this is a crucial roadtrip. Very few positives from this pile of s&@$ effort. This game was concerning; there was little urgency and our PP was dreadful. The ship needs to be righted and the excuses have to stop!!

No excuses, we had enough healthy, quality players iced tonight to win this game.

Something's wrong and it needs to be addressed right now before it's too late.

I don’t see much difference now than I did last season. Despite the hot start which the Canucks have also had the last couple seasons, the ol’ November slump brings out this teams true colours. I really hope this is just something that they snap out of but the more and more I see the last 6 or 7 games it’s the same ol song and dance as the past. 

What separates a team like the Coyotes from us is they have a competent coach and are willing to play hard every shift from beginning to end. We are not even engaged, and coach Ruffalo is a soft coach who has a stale coaching staff implementing stale systems. I've never seen any other team in the NHL defend like the Canucks do. I mean, who just allows the opponent to simply stroll into the o-zone without resistance? It's embarrassing! This team simply does not care.

• Upvote 2