The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

5 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

9 people so 2 mafia makes the most sense, I reckon.

Possible. With PMs being allowed however, I don’t think I would rule out a 3 mafia team. If there are 2 mafia, I would imagine at least 1 of them would have a special ability or attribute attached to their role.

Most likely scenarios imo: 2 mafia (including a JOAT or KP?) vs 7 TP, or 3 mafia vs. 6 TP.

First 24+ hour rankings:

112: 3/10

MR: 3.14159265359/10

LL: 6/10

Stamos: 4.25/10

Hoggers: 4/10

DM: ?/10 - Somebody check the white noise/game threads?

AV: 5/10

Zfetch: 5/10

I wasn't really a fan of 112's Vig prompt. Real or fake, usually I can see the objectives behind her claims. Her 1 shot vig prompt wasn't really directed anybody and was open ended enough to where I felt reactions to it weren't telling or strong enough to gauge other players by - something I have always found present her claims, even when directed at myself.

Likewise, I think MR has been coasting on his A- gif game so far. I would have thought he would attack or try to generate some form of discussion now, but I don't even see gameplay discussion yet. He deserves collective pressure from everyone, not just myself.

I don't know if I follow LL's case on hoggers yet, but I find it weird that hoggers seems to be just completely ignoring LL so far. I'm pretty sure LL has quoted all or most of his posts when forming his case against him...is hoggers not worried about LL? Doesn't take his case seriously? I would love to know his own opinion of the person who is tunneling him and going after him.

AV and Zfetch need to post more.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

First 24+ hour rankings:

112: 3/10

MR: 3.14159265359/10

LL: 6/10

Stamos: 4.25/10

Hoggers: 4/10

DM: ?/10 - Somebody check the white noise/game threads?

AV: 5/10

Zfetch: 5/10

I wasn't really a fan of 112's Vig prompt. Real or fake, usually I can see the objectives behind her claims. Her 1 shot vig prompt wasn't really directed anybody and was open ended enough to where I felt reactions to it weren't telling or strong enough to gauge other players by - something I have always found present her claims, even when directed at myself.

Likewise, I think MR has been coasting on his A- gif game so far. I would have thought he would attack or try to generate some form of discussion now, but I don't even see gameplay discussion yet. He deserves collective pressure from everyone, not just myself.

I don't know if I follow LL's case on hoggers yet, but I find it weird that hoggers seems to be just completely ignoring LL so far. I'm pretty sure LL has quoted all or most of his posts when forming his case against him...is hoggers not worried about LL? Doesn't take his case seriously? I would love to know his own opinion of the person who is tunneling him and going after him.

AV and Zfetch need to post more.

Hoggers doesn't want to talk because he's terrified at how well I can read him.

Something clicked during the game he had maple and 65 join. I saw his scum game, called him on it, radio silence, I get killed. I was also scum with him last game.

Call me hooked on a feeling.

Only saw 112 in the GDT, no DM.

Was a &^@#ing phenomenal game! GDT was only ok though. 

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Hoggers doesn't want to talk because he's terrified at how well I can read him.

Something clicked during the game he had maple and 65 join. I saw his scum game, called him on it, radio silence, I get killed. I was also scum with him last game.

Call me hooked on a feeling.

Only saw 112 in the GDT, no DM.

Was a &^@#ing phenomenal game! GDT was only ok though. 

What is a specific scum trait that you notice in hogger's game since the Maple/65 game?

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I loled because this is definitely true. 

What are your overall thoughts on the game so far?

Well I feel validated now. Thanks

Overall - 

I liked 112 early but am cooling significantly because she's been active on CDC, but not busting balls in here.

MR is avoiding saying anything of value for whatever reason, but his cheekiness and trolling of 112 makes me feel like he's a good guy.

I didnt like Z's entrance, same with AV.

If I had to rank, excluding that lazy cocksucker DM-

Scum-

Hoggers

Z

AV

Stam

MR

BJ

Me

• Thanks 1