The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

How the &^@# are you guys serious? You just toss away a free town win when the game is in the bag. I explained very slowly what you had to do. 

No one even tried to analyze anything that happened. You just sat there and let 112 appeal to your emotions. I wouldn't be mad at losing if y'all actually tried but ya &^@#ing yeeted it. That's why you were supposed to tie it. So you had another round to decide.

Gross

• Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, 112 said:

How the &^@# are you guys serious? You just toss away a free town win when the game is in the bag. I explained very slowly what you had to do. 

No one even tried to analyze anything that happened. You just sat there and let 112 appeal to your emotions. I wouldn't be mad at losing if y'all actually tried but ya &^@#ing yeeted it. That's why you were supposed to tie it. So you had another round to decide.

Gross

Copypasta from BW, shortly before you win as mafia.

Can't remember her name, but someone no showed and handed you the game.

My vote was on you btw

11 minutes ago, 112 said:

Gross

Can you refer me to what youre referencing or upset about

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Guys I think hoggers is probably town.

Hi dumbdumb,

As I've posted twice, I investigated him D1 and he's scum.

Muddying the waters with such an asinine comment makes it really easy to vote for you, especially after you contributed absolutely nothing of value in round one.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Right now, do people think there are 2 mafia or 3?

Hard to say given the lack of participation.

There was no vig kill and I wish I knew if that was because there's no vig, or that the player didnt submit a kill.

I know we have one sheriff for sure.

If we actually have a vig I suspect 3 maf.

If no vig, maybe only 2, but there's also the possibility a 3p role, like SK may have dropped the ball and not submitted a kill as well.