The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

Dropping a few thoughts before my lynch (when I'm asleep). Remember me when I'm gone.

Likely town:

Lucky - seems loose

Zfetch - seems Zfetch

Null:

DM - seems disengaged more than anything, but not trying to hide in the background when posting as he does when scum

AV - not playing up to usual standards, but I'd expect if he was scum he'd do so

Possible scum:

Hoggers - yeah

BJ - playing with an agenda

112 - playing too passively; if hoggers flips green look here

I don't remember if there's anyone else in the game.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

See? Wolf. Setting himself up for towncred after I flip.

It’s called generating discussion. Someone of us still care about the game. Unless you prefer a silent lynch, which is fine with me as well since all you have done this game is post gifs and come after me.

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Dropping a few thoughts before my lynch (when I'm asleep). Remember me when I'm gone.

Likely town:

Lucky - seems loose

Zfetch - seems Zfetch

Null:

DM - seems disengaged more than anything, but not trying to hide in the background when posting as he does when scum

AV - not playing up to usual standards, but I'd expect if he was scum he'd do so

Possible scum:

Hoggers - yeah

BJ - playing with an agenda

112 - playing too passively; if hoggers flips green look here

I don't remember if there's anyone else in the game.

I also have my own suspicions of 112. Would you vote her with me?

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I also have my own suspicions of 112. Would you vote her with me?

You have to vote hoggers on vote 1.

If you want to vote 112 vote 2 that's fine with me.

My suspicion of 112 is due to her lack of aggressive scum hunting so far. But would scum hoggers vote scum 112 as his first action in the game? I don't think so.

Z voted 112

Hogs jumps on board

I suppose there is a world where hogs, 112 and Z are a team and created a 112 vote to confuse town in the event any of them were lynched. Maybe.

Doubt it though.

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You have to vote hoggers on vote 1.

If you want to vote 112 vote 2 that's fine with me.

My suspicion of 112 is due to her lack of aggressive scum hunting so far. But would scum hoggers vote scum 112 as his first action in the game? I don't think so.

Z voted 112

Hogs jumps on board

I suppose there is a world where hogs, 112 and Z are a team and created a 112 vote to confuse town in the event any of them were lynched. Maybe.

Doubt it though.

For me, it’s hard to imagine a 3 mafia team all voting for each other in round 1 given how few players are in the game and the general lack of activity in round 1. 

Most likely if there is a 3 man mafia team, I think at least 1 wolf would want to try and take that last round off.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

For me, it’s hard to imagine a 3 mafia team all voting for each other in round 1 given how few players are in the game and the general lack of activity in round 1. 

Most likely if there is a 3 man mafia team, I think at least 1 wolf would want to try and take that last round off.

Hogs, MR and Melvin works in my pea cage

Taco Tuesday thoughts:

Thinking on the situation, I don't know if scum AV return before nightfall. His argument laid forth could have worked post nightfall as well. It is possible that he went for a bold mafia play and post before nightfall, but if hoggers is scum and in a wagon battle for the lynch, I would think a scum teammate would try to perhaps shift either vote or the voice of opinion and potentially save a teammate. It's possible he took a bold approach and went neutral for WIFOM purposes, but if MR doesn't think he is "playing up to his usual standards" then he is most likely TP.

It's important to remember that 112 voted for hoggers last round as necessity, as her last vote that switched over to hoggers late in the round made it 2-2. I didn't like her trying start a riot/CFD on me at the end because it felt like she was trying to open up another potential wagon to build on despite LL's pleading for hoggers.