The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

9 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Next time I'm getting beers I'm gonna pull the trigger on your lucky lagers in honour of you.

Aww shucks.  

Truth be told, Lucky is my emergency beer. I keep a 15pk in the basement just in case I run out of quality suds, and for a few friends who don't like micro brews because "they're too hoppy".

Seems I only ever drink the stuff when camping or when it's thrown to me by one of my redneck buddies.

If you want to buy a beer in my honour, get Phillip's Black Magic. I'm a full blown slut for that stuff these days.

• Cheers 1
9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Aww shucks.  

Truth be told, Lucky is my emergency beer. I keep a 15pk in the basement just in case I run out of quality suds, and for a few friends who don't like micro brews because "they're too hoppy".

Seems I only ever drink the stuff when camping or when it's thrown to me by one of my redneck buddies.

If you want to buy a beer in my honour, get Phillip's Black Magic. I'm a full blown slut for that stuff these days.

Haha, fair enough. I'll try the Black Magic, that sounds cooler anyways. :P

• Cheers 1
3 hours ago, Ceres said:

Luckylager watching to see if people believe "Wanted Dead or Alive: Ceres":

Hide contents

Disney.jpg

OK, that's the final chirp. I promise.

I was hoping it would cause a little more friction than it did. Was pretty sure it would get Melvin lynched.

But it didn't.

Oh well.

I did want to send falcon a note though -"You're a wang" would have been legendary IMO

• Haha 1