The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

32 minutes ago, 112 said:

why from your perspective?

I’ve already explained it but to say it again: Hoggers and Zfetch voted for you while you voted for hoggers in round 1. It makes no sense to me that 3 veteran players would all vote for each other in round 1 and force a vote off between 2 potential scum teammates given the activity and vote tallies.

The lawyer should claim this round

Reasons 

1) The lawyer is still alive. A false claim can be counter claimed

2) Give some doubt to the mafia as to who to kill (barring they make it out of this round)

3) Narrow down the lynch pool

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Actually if LL isn't gonna get a r4 investigation he's probably still gonna be alive. Lawyer should claim next round of they make it or OPTIMALLY claim last minute of this round 

Hopefully I don't need a r4 peek.

Falc has some weird Sheriff rules.

D1 PM- "You're the Sherrif today, congrats! Investigate anyone and you'll receive your results instantly. (Well as soon as I read your PM)"

D2 - I PM Falc, "So do I get another peek?" 

No reply

D3 - "Congradulations, you're Sheriff again!"

Yeah... falc

24 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Because others had already provided their own thoughts on it and I’m wasn’t sure if you had used it already or not so I wanted to provide my own 2 cents. 

So you didn't answer my question.

A simple yes or no would do.

Who you gonna vote for?

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So you didn't answer my question.

A simple yes or no would do.

Who you gonna vote for?

That’s not a yes or no question. Also that’s a weird question to ask seeing as nightfall is not for 24 hours. Why would I decide on who I’m voting for now, anyway? I know who my scum suspects and have already voiced my suspicions in the thread. I will pursue and vote on them accordingly.

28 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Actually if LL isn't gonna get a r4 investigation he's probably still gonna be alive. Lawyer should claim next round of they make it or OPTIMALLY claim last minute of this round 

Can you explain how you went from voting for 112 to round 1, to taking her out of your lynch consideration in round 3?

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

That’s not a yes or no question. Also that’s a weird question to ask seeing as nightfall is not for 24 hours. Why would I decide on who I’m voting for now, anyway? I know who my scum suspects and have already voiced my suspicions in the thread. I will pursue and vote on them accordingly.

So 112 and Z are at the top of your pool? I get it.

What's your take on DM and why he's been so $&!#ty this game? Like he's brought his game to a whole new level of suck.

BJ is playing way harder and out of proportion to everyone else.

Not sure if he's scum or poisoner(if that even exists) but he's definitely got an extra gear in him this game and that motivation isn't apparent from the threads activity level.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Not sure if he's scum or poisoner(if that even exists) but he's definitely got an extra gear in him this game and that motivation isn't apparent from the threads activity level.

*shrugs*

Can you answer my earlier question about 112?

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So 112 and Z are at the top of your pool? I get it.

What's your take on DM and why he's been so $&!#ty this game? Like he's brought his game to a whole new level of suck.

My take is that it’s impossible for me to form a strong opinion on DM based off his current output, which is why I’m hoping 1 of those 2 first names is investigated. If one of them were to come back as TP, then I would pit the other against DM in the lynch pool for this round. DM is in the lynch pool based off the PoE, and his chances of being mafia greatly increase if there is a 3 man mafia team out there.

16 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

See, I like that about BJs game.

He plays hard and posts regularly.