The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

What I'm seeing is everyone else putting themselves into very straightforward patterns of thinking and it's making you all seem the same to me. I feel like AV would be trying harder if he were scum here, but that's the same reason I'm excusing DM. I hold different players to different standards, but it feels like this is just a coin flip when it doesn't have to be if we were explaining our thoughts in a little more depth.

AV seems like he's throwing out whatever name he thinks he can lynch, but I don't know if that's just town apathy or resigned scum play because it seems like we're all kind of apathetic at this point.

I'm starting to clear up 112 as TP. She's being more helpful than she needs to be and less convincing than she would need to be if she was mafia.

Likewise I kinda backed off DM because I believed his "Im not mafia". I'm always a sucker for those and I just feel that if DM were mafia he'd defend himself a little better than that.

Furthermore, BJ was kinda sporadic after his investigation result, almost as if he was trying his hardest to avoid being lynched because of a lack of hope in his teammate? At the time AV had no suspicion but DM looked clear and cut. This could be just BJs natural reaction to being investigated however so I'm putting next to no weight in this.

Also not sure I like AVs calm cool and collectedness in a final 4 like rn. In every memory I've had of him AND I being final 4 he gets super paranoid about me being maf and shows it. He feels too calm to me.

1 hour ago, 112 said:

@Zfetch - are you at a point where you could be convinced to switch to DM? I'm not suggesting it  but just want to know where you stand. I'm nowhere near done evaluating here- while I lean AV if it's gun-to-my-head, I'm not as sure as you seemed with your last posts.

If voting DM means you take the fault for a loss (or credit for a win) than okie dokie lol.

Tbh, I'm about 20/80(DM/AV)here. Should probably reread the thread a bit and expand.

On 12/2/2019 at 5:53 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

I checked the thread after the game yesterday and that's when I saw the information about nightfall.

I literally didn't have time to vote because I hadn't even read the thread.

Nobody asked

On 12/2/2019 at 6:00 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Maybe the mafia is Blue Jay 22 + Master Radishes?

Wtf type of scumhunting is this. Maybe the TP can win this last round???

On 12/3/2019 at 9:31 AM, DarthMelvin said:

Sorry y'all I have been pretty busy to catch up. I know many of you need me to be the scape goat most of the time. So that you feel better about your game. And that is ok with me. You are all trash on a cdc forum in a game that no one cares about, but yourselves lol. You all know that none of your are really that good...but at guessing..you are all gods in my eyes.:wub:

But I will throw this out there for participation's sake. :lol:

VOTE 1 Hoggers

VOTE 2 MR.

But I enjoy the game. I just been busy the last few days...hotel life. (not what you think)...:ph34r:

Would DM be this aggressive in his language. WOULD HE VIEW HIS VOTE AS PARTICIPATION. That really stuck out to me as towny.

Also last time I can remember DM being all "haha I'm so good I told you so" he was TP.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Taco Tuesday thoughts:

Thinking on the situation, I don't know if scum AV return before nightfall. His argument laid forth could have worked post nightfall as well. It is possible that he went for a bold mafia play and post before nightfall, but if hoggers is scum and in a wagon battle for the lynch, I would think a scum teammate would try to perhaps shift either vote or the voice of opinion and potentially save a teammate. It's possible he took a bold approach and went neutral for WIFOM purposes, but if MR doesn't think he is "playing up to his usual standards" then he is most likely TP.

It's important to remember that 112 voted for hoggers last round as necessity, as her last vote that switched over to hoggers late in the round made it 2-2. I didn't like her trying start a riot/CFD on me at the end because it felt like she was trying to open up another potential wagon to build on despite LL's pleading for hoggers.

That's a whole lot of gibberish analysis. Would he make up all that gibberish about someone who no one talked about at that point if they Weren't his teammate?

8 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I'm starting to clear up 112 as TP. She's being more helpful than she needs to be and less convincing than she would need to be if she was mafia.

Likewise I kinda backed off DM because I believed his "Im not mafia". I'm always a sucker for those and I just feel that if DM were mafia he'd defend himself a little better than that.

Furthermore, BJ was kinda sporadic after his investigation result, almost as if he was trying his hardest to avoid being lynched because of a lack of hope in his teammate? At the time AV had no suspicion but DM looked clear and cut. This could be just BJs natural reaction to being investigated however so I'm putting next to no weight in this.

Also not sure I like AVs calm cool and collectedness in a final 4 like rn. In every memory I've had of him AND I being final 4 he gets super paranoid about me being maf and shows it. He feels too calm to me.

Do you remember any games + can you link them?

On 12/3/2019 at 2:35 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

If AV and LL are TP:

Most likely scenarios:

hoggers-MR-DM

hoggers-MR-112

hoggers-112-DM

hoggers-MR-Zfetch

Idk what to make of this. Is BJ throwing us off by starting with "If AV and LL are TP"

Why is it appropriate to bunch AV in with LL?

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Do you remember any games + can you link them?

Remember? No.

Find them? If I look hard enough yeah.

There's obviously that famous one that was like 110+ pages but that was one of AVs firsts and I wouldn't call it too indicative of his current play.

But there was one with AV, me, ??? And I believe that ending went all wrong (at least from my perspective).

Probably in the past year and a half? Idkkkk

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Nobody asked

Wtf type of scumhunting is this. Maybe the TP can win this last round???

Would DM be this aggressive in his language. WOULD HE VIEW HIS VOTE AS PARTICIPATION. That really stuck out to me as towny.

Also last time I can remember DM being all "haha I'm so good I told you so" he was TP.

That's a whole lot of gibberish analysis. Would he make up all that gibberish about someone who no one talked about at that point if they Weren't his teammate?

Yeah, I think I'm overthinking it and it's just AV.

DM AWOLing lylo is somewhat expected but I don't see town AV making a very tame plea and then ditching eod