The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

I am going to keep a grading scale in a private document and will periodically share updates. Everybody starts at 5 and can be moved 'up' or 'down' based on arbitrary and secret methods- 0 is unlikeliest to shoot, 10 is shoot immediately. MR has lost social credit and been bumped up to 5.5.

17 minutes ago, 112 said:

I am going to make this exciting. I have a 1-time vigilante shot that can be used at any time during the game. I intend to use it this round.

Who wants to prove themselves town first?

Well, just like always, I'm the hitman.

I also don't believe you.

Shoot yourself to prove it.

6 minutes ago, 112 said:

I am going to keep a grading scale in a private document and will periodically share updates. Everybody starts at 5 and can be moved 'up' or 'down' based on arbitrary and secret methods- 0 is unlikeliest to shoot, 10 is shoot immediately. MR has lost social credit and been bumped up to 5.5.

Ever heard of Bill Vander Zalm?

Just now, 112 said:

no but just checked his wikipedia page

very concerning stuff about chemtrails if a former premier is saying that stuff tbh

I only mention him because "social credit", nothing to do with conspiracies.

But on that note, ever read what our former Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer has said about aliens? Crazy stuff

Just now, luckylager said:

I only mention him because "social credit", nothing to do with conspiracies.

But on that note, ever read what our former Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer has said about aliens? Crazy stuff

time is crazy stuff; and the universe is really old. if it's possible at all to travel vast distances (and faster than light with reliability and direction), one might not be silly to argue that there are other civilizations who have attained that ability. it would have to be achieved through the bending of space or something though, the creation of artificial wormholes and the ilk. maybe. i don't know much about science. 

1 minute ago, 112 said:

time is crazy stuff; and the universe is really old. if it's possible at all to travel vast distances (and faster than light with reliability and direction), one might not be silly to argue that there are other civilizations who have attained that ability. it would have to be achieved through the bending of space or something though, the creation of artificial wormholes and the ilk. maybe. i don't know much about science. 

My brain can only grasp the distance travelled if space is bring warped or two points are brought closer together.

Anyways. Lunch is over

Good chat.