The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

A vig is just a leveraged role. 2x the gain or 2x the loss is the name of the game. Underlying the role is that the vig is always ass in the long run. 

In an ideal world, the vig will just shoot themselves and end the madness they could have brought.

24 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

A vig is just a leveraged role. 2x the gain or 2x the loss is the name of the game. Underlying the role is that the vig is always ass in the long run. 

In an ideal world, the vig will just shoot themselves and end the madness they could have brought.

ackshually, just hand me the gun and watch the fireworks.

19 minutes ago, 112 said:

honestly don't see how MR could have known i was bluffing if he's not on an underpowered scum team that shouldn't exist in a game with a day shot

In his defence though, you bluff... a lot. 

20 minutes ago, 112 said:

honestly don't see how MR could have known i was bluffing if he's not on an underpowered scum team that shouldn't exist in a game with a day shot

I figured you were bluffing too because in my limited experience I've found you love to post early false claims to gauge reaction and establish a position of control.

That being said, 112 is a very difficult read.

Hoggers oozing scum and backing a pretty sketchy vote on 112 mixed in with a soft sheriff claim and forced misspelling looks like a hog muddying the water.

Strong TP lean on 122 right now.

MR, though only memeing is playful and light. Would he be so brazen in trolling 112 if he was mafia? I don't think so.

I'm kinda null on Z even though it was his vote that really made hoggers stand out to me. Scum. Maybe a scum team? That'd be a crazy power wolf move so early, but maybe they'd do it?

Hogs is def scum though. 100%

@112

you don't like Stamkos entrance, I can see why.

But what's your read on hogs and Z?