The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Nov. 21, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Newy told me after morning skate there, I had mixed emotions. I almost said 'are you sure? Are you serious?'” - Graovac on getting PP opportunity

Newy was at his wits end. CDC on his rear end 24/7.  " I might as well #@%& throw Graovs in there"

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Alflives said:

So my opinion differs from yours which makes it okay for you to be demeaning and insulting?  

Don't sweat it Alf, we all get our backs up about this team. I know certainly do.

5 on 5 through the first two periods were OK, third definitely getting out competed.  Im hoping Motte and Roussell can bring that pace and hard-work that gives the bottom 6 some effectiveness.  

I do feel like Petey and Brock and maybe to a lesser extent Bo haven't been firing on all cylinders 5 on 5.  Hopefully they can get going too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Win / Loss of this game, mainly due to Goalie.

Marky made lot of great saves, hoping he has come back since this game.

Miller, BO, ep40, Hughes were all good, but the 5v5 need be improved.

Give more opportunities to MacEwan / Graovac, and sit Loui & Baer.

GO CANUCKS GO

Not a great game overall. Very happy with the 2 points.

I've been harping on the PP since the start of the year, they need to shoot more. Tonight they put pucks on net & a few go in. (see?) Glad our PP won us a game, but they need to be more consistent. So many games we've dropped lately (where we've played much better) & the PP could've made the difference.

Just keep putting pucks on net, not all of them are going to make the highlight reel but they all count. PP is so important to us making the playoffs this year. 

Great to get the win!