The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Caps 23/11/2019 9:30AM Pacific || Live on Sportsnet ||

Rate this topic

xereau

Considering how we have played lately and that the Caps are #1 in the league, there is a pretty high chance we lose this game. 

Although I will be pleasantly surprised if we win, I'm not expecting it. 

• -AJ- pinned and featured this topic

I know not everything is about process, its about results, but you need a good process to expect good results.

The Canucks haven't had a good process in their last 9-10 games.  Majority of them have been slow starts, sloppy/lazy efforts, and a lot of looking around at one another to do something.  Time for every player to buck up and be sharp. 

We nearly beat this team a month ago by having a good process for 40 mins.  We slacked off and lost the final 20, I expect the Canucks to start playing a complete game.  That is my measuring stick for this club, can they start playing complete games regardless of the result. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Was Miller seriously taking credit for Bo’s goal? That’s both hilarious and weird. 

Teammate bonding there. Joking with the cap. This team is starting to gel despite the recent 'slump'.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

Looking forward to this game. Should be a solid indicator of where the team is. Washington is a solid team and plays a physical, heavy game. 

I certainly the players who are capable of that more physical type of hockey show up and match the Caps intensity, to the best of their ability. 

• Upvote 1