The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Nov. 23, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

15 minutes ago, Bertorama said:

JT Miller deserves an award for back-checking on TJ Oshie and lifting his stick. 

I absolutely Love the not quit attitude. Probably game saver. 

Especially considering he had the presence of mind to lift the stick and not just slash it getting a penalty. 

Smart hockey.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, smithers joe said:

i predicted canucks would get 2 wins on this trip, and washington wasn’t one of them. now i think we could  have a 500 road trip. well done boys. 

Philly is a crapshoot, we should take the W against a hobbling Pens team with brutal Murray in net. Canucks have a score to settle laying an egg versus Edmonton the first time around this season, I'm thinking we go 1-1-1, 2-1-0 or 1-0-2. 

• Upvote 3

Great win. Beat the best team in the league in their own barn in a matinee game.

Redemption for Marky. Best game he's played in quite a while.

Petersson was great tonight. Engaged and dangerous every time he was on the ice.

Hughes was great The talent level that kid possesses is unbelievable.

Captain Bo with the shootout winner. He needed that. Hopefully it can be a confidence booster for him.

I didn't put too much stock in the win against Nashville, put I'll put some stock into this one. Great, gutsy road win against a powerhouse. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

As someone posted:  The "q" in hockey IQ stands for Quinn.

I love how he was also skating hard to back check, but he had the quick instant IQ to realize that Miller had the better angle and position, and quick enough to think of helping him instead.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Philly is a crapshoot, we should take the W against a hobbling Pens team with brutal Murray in net. Canucks have a score to settle laying an egg versus Edmonton the first time around this season, I'm thinking we go 1-1-1, 2-1-0 or 1-0-2. 

Getting 2 of the next 3 would be a great end to the month. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Sad-sack Flames took Philly to a shootout.  We should take at least one of them or the Pens.

One week from today we get the Oilers in a back-to-back!  8-pointer.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1