Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | Nov. 25, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Peters will be fired soon 

book it 

Flames are in a downward spiral and now racial allegations 

I'm loving the James Neal trade blowing up in their face. Already about to match his Flames out put in under 30 games. :lol:

1 hour ago, canuck73_3 said:

You were the one who said he got first line minutes. By the way that is 4 players you listed 5 had more ice time. And Leivo had a better game than Boeser and Pettersson tonight anyway if we're taking accountability into this... 

Pearson had like 27 seconds more ice time than Leivo tonight, so I omitted him on purpose because their ice time was basically the same.   But anyway, in my original post I was referring to Leivo's spot on the top line in 2 games straight about a week or two ago. Pettersson- Boeser-Lievo, now there's a deadly combination.  

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I'm loving the James Neal trade blowing up in their face. Already about to match his Flames out put in under 30 games. :lol:

Interestingly enough the GM took the blame for his dumb moves 

2 bad moves, don’t forget Talbot 

Flames are a tire fire and Peters will be the first domino to fall 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Interestingly enough the GM took the blame for his dumb moves 

2 bad moves, don’t forget Talbot 

Flames are a tire fire and Peters will be the first domino to fall 

Props for Treliving to do that though, I hate the Flames but respect for the ownership of his part in their mediocre team. 

3 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Pearson had like 27 seconds more ice time than Leivo tonight, so I omitted him on purpose because their ice time was basically the same.   But anyway, in my original post I was referring to Leivo's spot on the top line in 2 games straight about a week or two ago. Pettersson- Boeser-Lievo, now there's a deadly combination.  

He never played more than 17 minutes Brock and Petey consistently played 20-23. I expect a coach to experiment with lines on a 6 game skid.

I caught the 3rd period, the team was definitely having an off night. Nothing was clicking.

So far, 1 outright ass kicking, the NJD matinee game and tonight is all I really feel have been pathetic. The team has been pretty damn consistent for the most part, just not always getting the results. Tonight was an off night. Take the loss and move on. Cant win em all and cant play a perfect game every night. On the plus side Rous, Suttsy and Ferly are all nearing return.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1