The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | Nov. 25, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

12 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

Leivo, Pearson, Gaudette and Miller were on the ice after Demko was pulled.

Those were the only guys giving a damn tonight.  Elias and Boeser had a terrible game.  Horvat was on right before Demko was pulled I believe (could be wrong on that one). 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

While the majority of the team blew goats tonight, Travis Green is showing way too much naivety in his systems. 

this is the first year we've seen TG coach a talented team and so far idk if i'm a fan. Whenever we're down we never really get that spark. Maybe it's player leadership as well but i'm tired of us falling asleep and not waking up for most of the game

• Upvote 2

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

While the majority of the team blew goats tonight, Travis Green is showing way too much naivety in his systems. 

I notice he doesn't have a plan B when the other coach neutralizes his game plan. 

our zone entry = dump and chase. 

neutral zone = long passes. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Just home from work and it seems like I will not be encouraged to watch the game now.

Was the effort that bad?

1st fairly even, but the latter two were one way traffic... poor poor showing except from Demko and maybe Miller

• Cheers 1

I think Miller should be centering the 3rd line right now if Sutter still cant go next game.

Gaudette to 4th line center just so we can get some balance and maybe win a few more draws.

Healthy scratch to our slowest player out there and bring in Baer who's fresh and  itching to go.

why haven't they tried seperating Brock and Petey?

they've shown the can carry lines on their own before. They look for each other too much when their together. 

give Petey Miller and Bo with Boeser for a more balanced attack.

Ferland - Horvat - Boeser

Miller - Pettersson - Virtanen

Roussel - Sutter - Gaudette

Schaller - Beagle - Motte

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, Bertorama said:

What about the leaders on the team ?

Bo. Edler. Ect. 

I gave up expecting anything from Edler years ago. All I want from him now is playing less minutes and stop taking idiotic penalties.

This game has passed him light years ago but we're still hanging onto him like he's our last hope on the blueline.

What a sad sack of a state. 

• Upvote 1