The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Nikolay Goldobin, assign Sven Baertschi to Comets

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Report] Canucks recall Nikolay Goldobin, assign Sven Baertschi to Comets
2 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

Goldy will likely start on the first line. After a half a game Green will put him on the third line. Next game he'll start on the fourth line and won't play in the third. Then we'll all go bah hum and he'll get sent down.

I hope not. MacEwan hasn't exactly been stellar defensively and i hope Green gives him a similar chance. Bo needs a skilled winger.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If Sutter, Ferland and Beagle are all good to go, this could be the lineup:

Miller - Pettersson - Boeser

Pearson - Horvat - Goldobin

Ferland - Sutter - Gaudette

Schaller - Beagle - Virtanen

Leivo

Yes please.

38 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I really like this kid and want this to work. He has the skill to make plays that you'd think guys like Horvat and Miller could feast off of. 

I want the kid so succeed SO badly! Does he also want it bad enough to get his nose dirty....?

33 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

Goldy will likely start on the first line. After a half a game Green will put him on the third line. Next game he'll start on the fourth line and won't play in the third. Then we'll all go bah hum and he'll get sent down.

that is right, it is all up to goldie. like baertschi, he is a tweener. too good for the ahl, not good enough for the nhl. goldie has always shown flashes of brilliance, but not enough. 

• Upvote 3