The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020 WJHC Pool - Group B

Baer.

Kazak's played a good game this morning, but lost in the third to the Swiss! Canuck Surfer wins goalie points!!!! (its gonna be rare this year I think)

Czech's look like they have an upset in the  making with 3.5 minutes left and a Power Play for half of that! Inane should be happy with some unexpected Goalie points!

and that is the game, WOW! well done. 

Strange But True: my entire lineup is on the ice right now. Only team in the tourney with that distinction and I think it is the only time of the tourney it will happen too, lol: now if i can capitalize on that... CANADA SCORES!!! MCMAGICAL!

huh, To my eyes it looks like no one picked Connor McMichael, how on earth...lol...i just assumed he was gone by the time I picked my second player, heh

stupid swedish song at the end of that game..."..and i never had that recipe again..." IS NOT AN ANTHEM!

SO after day ONE: 

@canuckledraggin Points: 6 1g 4 a 1w

@Art Vandelay Points: 6 1g 5a

@inane Points: 5 2g 2a 1w

@AriGold2.0 Points: 4  0g 3a 1w

@Vrienzy Points: 3 1g 2a 0w

@Primal Optimist Points: 3 1g 2a 0w

@Canuck Surfer Points: 3 0g 2a 1w

@Nail Points: 2 2g 0a 0w

@Tylez Points: 2 2g 0a 0w

@JimLahey Points: 0 0g 0a 0w

Might be some errors or "after the fact" assists awarded, but I think I got it here. See you tomorrow!

sorry for steppin on your grass @Spoderman, hope you don't mind my post.

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Kazak's played a good game this morning, but lost in the third to the Swiss! Canuck Surfer wins goalie points!!!! (its gonna be rare this year I think)

Czech's look like they have an upset in the  making with 3.5 minutes left and a Power Play for half of that! Inane should be happy with some unexpected Goalie points!

and that is the game, WOW! well done. 

Strange But True: my entire lineup is on the ice right now. Only team in the tourney with that distinction and I think it is the only time of the tourney it will happen too, lol: now if i can capitalize on that... CANADA SCORES!!! MCMAGICAL!

huh, To my eyes it looks like no one picked Connor McMichael, how on earth...lol...i just assumed he was gone by the time I picked my second player, heh

stupid swedish song at the end of that game..."..and i never had that recipe again..." IS NOT AN ANTHEM!

SO after day ONE: 

@canuckledraggin Points: 6 1g 4 a 1w

@Art Vandelay Points: 6 1g 5a

@inane Points: 5 2g 2a 1w

@AriGold2.0 Points: 4  0g 3a 1w

@Vrienzy Points: 3 1g 2a 0w

@Primal Optimist Points: 3 1g 2a 0w

@Canuck Surfer Points: 3 0g 2a 1w

@Nail Points: 2 2g 0a 0w

@Tylez Points: 2 2g 0a 0w

@JimLahey Points: 0 0g 0a 0w

Might be some errors or "after the fact" assists awarded, but I think I got it here. See you tomorrow!

sorry for steppin on your grass @Spoderman, hope you don't mind my post.

nbd i only update the sheets lol