Sign in to follow this  
Baer.

2020 WJHC Pool - Group B

Recommended Posts

So I reddit the games yesterday.  

 

Was good through the Russian Swiss game.  Was not worth my time through the Canadian game.  Play 5, 6 seconds, freeeze for 2 minutes. 5 seconds, freeze 4 minutes...

 

Anyone got any better places to watch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So technically?

 

We are still in it with 4 Russians. But as I said; we were here to learn? I picked Morozov & Dorofeyev after reading they would be on the top PP with Denisenko. Plus Romanov.  But roles and game luck would have to changea lot. Does not look like we will marching up the leader board.

 

 I guess I am saying we picked the wrong guys. Hell, even Romanov sat most power plays. Even if we went heavy on Rusiians. Zamula by @Nail and Marchenko by

@AriGold2.0 were the picks to make.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still technically in it! :P

 

Just need a ten point game from Romanov. Assisted by some of my other Ruskies.

 

More seriously, made my tourney at least a little more respectable. Morozov looked good on both his goals yesterday. I felt sorry for Swedens goalie, Alnefelt. Made a large number of good saves. His side almost out shot two to one.  But he looked suspect on three, if not four goals.  

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, 2 more for Fagemo and 1 for Maccelli and Hoglander gives me 35

 

Sandin and Sweden puts ari at 34

 

and art's at 29.

 

I have 0 players left.

Ari has Marchenko

Art has Lafrieniere, Cozens, MacIsaac and Zhuravlyov

I'm done. So, here's hoping for a 1-0 Canadian shootout win :bigblush:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, inane said:

Well, 2 more for Fagemo and 1 for Maccelli and Hoglander gives me 35

 

Sandin and Sweden puts ari at 34

 

and art's at 29.

 

I have 0 players left.

Ari has Marchenko

Art has Lafrieniere, Cozens, MacIsaac and Zhuravlyov

I'm done. So, here's hoping for a 1-0 Canadian shootout win :bigblush:

 

 

We all may be missing points. I'm not sure yesterday was updated ?! @Spoderman @Baer.

Edited by AriGold2.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh and does relegation count? Seider got at least 1....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

We all may be missing points. I'm not sure yesterday was updated ?! @Spoderman @Baer.

Yesterday wasn't updated. Will tally up after work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, inane said:

oh and does relegation count? Seider got at least 1....

It should..

 

Sandin has 5 points between yesterday and today and Swedens 1 Game win gives me 38 with Marchenko left today.

Edited by AriGold2.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping for a top four finish, but Happy with where I ended up more or less. Happy to be a part of this for sure and we will be stronger next year! Team Optimism! haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Results:

 

T1.) inane - 38 (38 GP)

T1.) AriGold - 38 (40 GP)

3.) Art Vandalay - 35 

T4.) JimLahey - 28 (35 GP)

T4.) Nail - 28 (38 GP)

6.) canuckledraggin - 27 

7.) Canuck Surfer - 26 

T8.) Tylez - 22 (38 GP)

T8.) Vrienzy - 22 (38 GP) 

10.) Primal Optimist - 20

 

@inane is promoted to Group A for the 2021 WJC Pool, after winning by the slightest of margins! Congrats! 

 

Thanks to everybody for participating this year! Cheers to another great tournament.

 

NOTE - Pool B is a first come, first serve pool, so keep a look out next November if you want to join for 2021!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spoderman said:

Final Results:

 

T1.) inane - 38 (38 GP)

T1.) AriGold - 38 (40 GP)

3.) Art Vandalay - 35 

T4.) JimLahey - 28 (35 GP)

T4.) Nail - 28 (38 GP)

6.) canuckledraggin - 27 

7.) Canuck Surfer - 26 

T8.) Tylez - 22 (38 GP)

T8.) Vrienzy - 22 (38 GP) 

10.) Primal Optimist - 20

 

@inane is promoted to Group A for the 2021 WJC Pool, after winning by the slightest of margins! Congrats! 

 

Thanks to everybody for participating this year! Cheers to another great tournament.

 

NOTE - Pool B is a first come, first serve pool, so keep a look out next November if you want to join for 2021!

Wow. Tight. Good match @AriGold2.0

 

Thanks everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, inane said:

Wow. Tight. Good match @AriGold2.0

 

Thanks everyone!

Oh man, a tie, that's brutal!

 

Good team man, it's funny because Fagmo was the one player I wanted and you snaked him just before my pick..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vrienzy said:

Do I get extra points for the Golden Goal?

Get your mum to give favours with yer wooden spoon! :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Do @inane @AriGold2.0 both move up to group A?

 

Well done by the way guys!

That’s what I was thinking considering the bottom guys at “A” tied as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.