The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020 WJHC Pool - Group B

Baer.

4 hours ago, Spoderman said:

Replacement draft will start on the 23rd with 4 hour time limits.

I only know of Dach and Boqvist needing to be replaced. Maybe Lundell? Make sure to let me know if you need to repick.

Great work, thanks for the invite.  To @Baer. as well, someone must have come up with my name as an idea.

We are;

Pavel Dorofeyev  Ivan Morozov  Grigori Denisenko

Alex Romanov   Jacob Bernard Docker

Team Swiss Cheese G 

No thanks @Art Vandelay who picked Daniil Zhuravlyov    He was my ancient Chinese secret, which did not turn out as a secret.  Disrupted my all Smirnoff team selections.

Have fun & good luck everyone!

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:39 PM, Spoderman said:

Replacement draft will start on the 23rd with 4 hour time limits.

I only know of Dach and Boqvist needing to be replaced. Maybe Lundell? Make sure to let me know if you need to repick.

Thankfully C.S. drew my attention back over here and I saw this note. YAY. I will decide tonight/tomorrow when i have time to look at rosters if I need to make a repick, thanks. 

On 12/16/2019 at 8:02 AM, Tylez said:

Sounds like Lucas Raymond may be out.

Yeah, Tylez is most likely right, his coach with Frolunda says he wants Lucas "here" meaning with Frolunda getting healthy enough to play for him. The first bit asks 'with Frolunda's doctor taking expert help now and new tests for Lucas, does it make sense to send him to the WJC?

sounds like he is a no go...but i am sure it will be announced before the redraft...

7 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Yeah, Tylez is most likely right, his coach with Frolunda says he wants Lucas "here" meaning with Frolunda getting healthy enough to play for him. The first bit asks 'with Frolunda's doctor taking expert help now and new tests for Lucas, does it make sense to send him to the WJC?

sounds like he is a no go...but i am sure it will be announced before the redraft...

Raymond was cleared to go a few days ago. No re draft needed for me 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, AriGold2.0 said:

Primal Optimist - Anton Lundell
Vrienzy - Noah Dobson
AriGold - Kirby Dach
Nail - Adam Boqvist

Looks like this is the order for tomorrow.

Thanks for the pm Ari, I was running out of time tonight but thanks to a silly pout on the bottom lip of my wife for the last few hours and getting told off for no reason at all 20 mins ago: my scheddy just cleared up. LOL. I will let you know @Spoderman in the next hour or so who I may need to redraft to replace...just getting set in research mode. 

Looking for the re-draft rules: i see a four hour window starting at 8am, correct?

WHat if i don't pick before noon? can i pick after the others have finished in that case? When is the final hour and minute to pick whatsoever? 

asking because my injured guy is ahead of scheddy but not yet announced to be back in good health to play....also team USA isn't making their final cuts until the 24th, leading me to ask: what if my replacement pick is cut? LOL 

Thanks for some answers so i can best plan my redraft selection, OR possibly not have to make one at all if my guy is healthy on the 24th...see what I am saying?

When I ran the draft we had the swap day but if a player was cut or dropped after the swap day it was a first come first serve on the 25th if you provide a link stating the player is not playing. As of 12:01am on Dec 26th the roster is locked in, no more swaps.

Just for clarification, once your 4 hour window is over you must wait till the official swaps are completed prior to you attempting to make another swap.

I originally contemplated swap day being Dec 25th but that’s a crazy notion.

Then again, this isn’t my pool so it’s up to the man in charge also I have said the word swap too much.

Since puck drop isn't until Thursday and we only have 4 picks to make the time limit will be 12 hours.

So @Primal Optimist until 8PM tonight.

Then @Vrienzy has until 8PM Monday - Noon Tuesday

Followed by @AriGold2.0 at 12PM Tuesday - 8AM Wednesday

And finally @Nail who will have from 8AM Wednesday until puck drop on Thursday.

Edited by Baer.
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Looking for the re-draft rules: i see a four hour window starting at 8am, correct?

WHat if i don't pick before noon? can i pick after the others have finished in that case? When is the final hour and minute to pick whatsoever? 

asking because my injured guy is ahead of scheddy but not yet announced to be back in good health to play....also team USA isn't making their final cuts until the 24th, leading me to ask: what if my replacement pick is cut? LOL 

Thanks for some answers so i can best plan my redraft selection, OR possibly not have to make one at all if my guy is healthy on the 24th...see what I am saying?

Unfortunately picking a guy so early who didn't make the team has its consequences.