The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Pens 27/11/2019 - 4PM Pacific - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Easier to somehow manage to not understand that coaching has a direct effect on how a team performs. Easier to be completely ignorant of trends that transcend each individual players performance. But you go on, it's just the players. All 18 skaters have just coincidentally played like absolute garbage almost the entirety of this month at the same time. Enjoy lalala land.

Unless the players have quit on their coach, which they haven't, or the systems employed doesn't fit the type of team you have, which also isn't an issue, then it's not a coaching issue why the Canucks haven't been great lately.   

• Upvote 2

Just now, LowerMainLander18 said:

He's actually showing much better than he did last year and this year's training camp.

I liked his positioning and he has not been a liability. 

Now he just needs to do what he does best. Some offensive spurt. 

Offensive spurt. Interesting. 

1 minute ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

He's actually showing much better than he did last year and this year's training camp.

Yeah, was watching his 2019 highlights today. He looks like he's finding his groove as a setup man. 

Disagree. Looks the same to me. 2 more periods though. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Lack of execution/puck possession hurting this team offensively.  Let's hope they can play smart and play well in the 2nd and 3rd and see some Goldy magic.  I want to see those sweet passes of his.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Unless the players have quit on their coach, which they haven't, or the systems employed doesn't fit the type of team you have, which also isn't an issue, then it's not a coaching issue why the Canucks haven't been great lately.   

Either we need to change our players or change our coach because what we have now is not working.

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Either we need to change our players or change our coach because what we have now is not working.

Some might say that the lack of Sutter, Beagle and Ferland are contributing factors. Personally though, this team, even without them is better than 3 shots in a period. Way better.

They continue the slide, Green has to take ownership. 

• Upvote 1