The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Pens 27/11/2019 - 4PM Pacific - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

46 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

It’s not Jakes responsibility to worry about what others are playing.   
It’s up to earn his minutes and take advantage when he gets them.  

Life isn’t fair, and there is always going to be someone getting more than they deserve.  

That's not what I am saying. I'm saying it's on Green and the coaching staff to recognize who can be a difference maker in games and who is a plug. They've obviously got them mixed up. Just another blunder in a long line of blunders by Green.

1 minute ago, peaches5 said:

Okay, I hate that a goal would be called back based on the review but technically on that offside camera based on the NHL rules of offside that is offside. Regardless, if Malkin entered the zone first, which he did, I am unsure if this is offside based on that, but the Pittsburgh player on the left is over the line completely with his back trailing leg in the air which means he is in the zone early. I don't see how this isn't called offside.

It wasn't offside.  :picard:

The crap team lost the game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yikes Green. You got some splaining to do, buddy. 

Babcock... 

Sometimes you get rid of a coach because he's lost the room...

other times because you can find better (WD)

other times because anyone can do better.

Green... he has to go.  Rotate him into the AHL if you really like him, I'm okay with that.  But a REAL team needs a REAL NHL coach.

This is so painful to watch.

• Upvote 1

TG isn’t someone that can coach a playoff team.

Whenever there is pressure, he always panics and does not make correct judgements on coaching decisions. 

Challenging a pretty clear goal with 3 minutes left, allowing the opposing team to have a PP? Not calling a time out sooner?

A young team like the canucks need a coach with good leadership and wisdom. TG is not that.

Edited by PetterssonOrPeterson
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, N7Nucks said:

The puck was across the line before Malkin lifted his trailing foot. Definitely not offside. 

Regardless of what Malkin did, he entered before the puck, the player on his left was over the line with back foot in the air, that is offside.

• Upvote 1