The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Oilers, November 30, 2019 -- B2B Part 1 Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

Your attempt at self control is admirable. Of course, we will have to wait and see how that goes.

Hypothetically speaking.

I'll understand if the Bo, Miller line has some lackluster stats postgame, but no other line will be cut any slack.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Hypothetically speaking.

I'll understand if the Bo, Miller line has some lackluster stats postgame, but no other line will be cut any slack.

This is pretty much a maxim here by now, at least I’d hope. 

Miller is the runner up MVP, behind Marky. 

And Horvat, likely perpetually playing hurt, doesn’t know any other way to play. 

I will add Tanev to your list, but the rest need to show something special or stay home. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Horvat the only thing close to a shut down centre with Sutter and Beags out , I’d be shocked if Goldolbin gets the nod over Eriksson. Unless Green trusts Goldolbin to shadow Draisaitl While Horvat is tasked with checking McDavid all night.

Agree, but...

and I'm surprised to say this,

In a game like this, Goldy might.... might... have an epic showing too. 

He has some of that Russian-player, showoff swagger when a skill game is being played. 

It would either be really really good or really bad for Goldy to play this game. 

If he plays well, trade him, instantly. 

If he doesn’t, no change. 

14 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

This is pretty much a maxim here by now, at least I’d hope. 

Miller is the runner up MVP, behind Marky. 

And Horvat, likely perpetually playing hurt, doesn’t know any other way to play. 

I will add Tanev to your list, but the rest need to show something special or stay home. 

Not even something that special either, just outplay Edmonton's other lines, which really shouldn't be very difficult.

• Cheers 2

mmm game day against division rivals.....and this season a major improvement compared to last season. these next 2 games are huge games this season and we are without roleplayers in the form of sutter and Beagle that are supposed to be shutting down that Mcdavid/Draisaitl line. The rules are simple: shut down that line and we win 4-1. If not we loose 5-2. 

i think we win 4-1. Miller, Petey, Bo, Brock with the goals. big biiiig game..... :canucks: