The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Oilers, November 30, 2019 -- B2B Part 1 Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

55 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Q: Who is the only player in the modern era  to record  8 points in a single game? 

A: Sam Gagne ( 4G, 4A February 2nd, 2012).

The previous time this was achieved was by Mario Lemieux in 1989. I know everyone on CDC hates Gagne but he's not a terrible player. 

He scored 47 points in 75 games that season.  He  got 17% of points in 1 game.  Not terrible but not good either.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I’m okay with it.

I see this as more of a demotion to players like Pearson and Leivo who need to step their game up.

I’m okay with it too.

Pearson and Leivo will be a nice line surrounding Sutter when he returns.

If the Virtanen experiment can click, Gaudette can just slide into a scoring role beside Bo and Miller.

Those lines could work for me!

1 hour ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Q: Who is the only player in the modern era  to record  8 points in a single game? 

A: Sam Gagne ( 4G, 4A February 2nd, 2012).

The previous time this was achieved was by Mario Lemieux in 1989. I know everyone on CDC hates Gagne but he's not a terrible player. 

I am not implying he's terrible, I am implying he's a clown and he and his teammates(a sea of Granlunds) need to get exposed as the frauds they are.^_^

A team like this should beat a team like that^_^

37 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Am I the only one who likes the Eriksson on line 2 idea? I feel like this is the only way that Eriksson can be useful, when he scores and make plays not defend. 

Am I the only one that thinks this user is related to Eriksson or is Loui himself?

B)

• Haha 1

I hope we win but I don’t think we will without our bottom 6 guys. 

Tippets gonna get their big guns out against Gaudette and/or the AHL 4th line. McDandy and the Dryguy are too much for them. 

Hopefully Markstrom stands on his head. We will need him too. 

Edited by Junkyard Dog

40 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Am I the only one who likes the Eriksson on line 2 idea? I feel like this is the only way that Eriksson can be useful, when he scores and make plays not defend. 

I just plugged in one of those blow up Santas into our Christmas light set up. That blow up Santa would be more useful on the second line than LE.