The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Oilers, November 30, 2019 -- B2B Part 1 Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

I thought that Beagle  and Sutter came on the road trip, and now this is the last game and they are still not in?  now Rousell is coming back to Van, I wonder how long before Green lets any of them play? instead we play Ericksson

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

so Eriksson instead of Goldy tonight? it looks like Green plans to try and shutdown Mclottery and Drysaddle and eek out a win instead of dictating the game with our depth. 

What? Is this confirmed?

McDavid going to skate circles around Loui if it’s a shutdown strategy.

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

so Eriksson instead of Goldy tonight? it looks like Green plans to try and shutdown Mclottery and Drysaddle and eek out a win instead of dictating the game with our depth. 

Green in a nutshell 

never ever play to win....always play not to lose ... or limit how much we lose by 

ridiculous 

Seriously LE over Goldy 

and Green was supposed to hold players accountable? 

• Upvote 1

Watched Edmonton at Kings other week (took my wife's UK cousins to a hockey game) and from watching Edmonton is one big line, a heavier style game McDavid backcheck but in a high floater position always looking for a break out and Kings being a big heavy team shut down draistle but man is McDavid dangerous all he needs is a split second

Just now, J-23 said:

What? Is this confirmed?

McDavid going to skate circles around Loui if it’s a shutdown strategy.

I saw on twitter that he was on the 2nd line for a second straight practice so they assume he will be playing tonight.

Just another frustrating coaching decision by Green. the Oil are literally a 2 man team, we have superior depth even with our injuries. We should be rolling our lines and let them try and stop us not the other way around.

• Upvote 1