The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Devils listening to offers on Taylor Hall

It's not a high risk deal in terms of drafts, prospects and money to make this happen, they can pull this off.

As for big name signings or deals look at Toronto with Tavares and the Sharks with Karlsson how well that is working for them, not!

Hall is a good goal scorer but he doesn’t win where ever he goes, it seems like he doesn’t get angry that he’s always on a losing team and only been in the playoffs one year and was bounced in what 5 games. I just don’t think he’s worth a 1st, a blue chip prospect plus a roster player or whatever NJ is asking. Personally Kreider is much better fit with Canucks and would be cheaper to acquire and has been battle tested in the playoffs for many years and would be dynamite with JT and Petey so Brock can play with Bo and Pearson. But that’s just my opinion that’s going to get blasted. I don’t think Hall is going to put the Avalanche over the top to be the true cup favorite because he’s not a tough playoff type player, he gets injured and wanted to stay in Edmonton with all that losing. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Flames are a good possibility as well.. 

Wonder what flames would offer.. except for a 4th this summer they have all their picks for foreseeable future..

They could/would definitely add a 1st round pick 

Frolik + Pelletier + 1st... ?

Shannon on twitter: "While there appears to be interest from multiple teams for Taylor Hall...keep hearing St Louis and Arizona at the top of the list."

I wonder about Nashville.  They have several very good forwards but not someone that can put up points like a MacKinnon or Hall his Hart trophy season.  Poile wants to win earlier than later.  

He gave up Fiala for Granlund because he was more experienced but Granlund hasn't produced as expected.  Granlund and Smith are upcoming UFAs so they would have the cap space to extend Hall.