The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Nov. 30, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I’m not a pro skating Coach, but I’ve been close to a couple boys at a high level of the game.. watched a lot of hockey, games, practices, workouts...

it just seems that L Eriksson has lost his foot speed..   his start, short step to half step isn’t firing for his full stride to take advantage from.

If he really wanted to recover his game, I think that is something he can not overlook.

I would love to see him recover his game, have for 3 years... but if it’s not working, get out before you get hurt Loui.

He had a 3 goal game last season..  I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the best we see of him this season.

Graovac offers far more.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Upvote 2

I was at the game, row 18 in the good guys end. Excellent game, Marky was awesome and the boys played a strong defensive game. Big win tonight, onto the rematch.

One thing we have to learn is to always watch McDick, forget about the puck keep your eyes on the player. Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

Without taking a look I would guess Pearson has more multi-point games than single point games this season.

So nice to see the smile on Loui's face after the goal - gotta feel good for the guy.

Juice for President. He's exactly what that panel needs!

+1

Juice is just awesome!  Not just because he was a great canuck... He's really talented.  He looks like he's been doing this for years.... Wouldn't be surprised 10 years from now, most hockey fans will associate him more as a media panel guy than his very good hockey career.  Kinda like Hrudy except... WAY BETTER!

• Cheers 1