The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The rising NHL powerhouse that Jim Benning constructed

Rate this topic

aGENT

Glass half full.  The trick will be to have most of our top prospects make it to the NHL.  And did we stock up enough in JB first years as GM, when now we are even borrowing future #1's to fill out our roster today.?   It may all work out. I hope it does.  A lot of things would have to work out. But we lucked out with a few picks lately that today would have been picked much higher. A Calder finalist, a Calder winner, and now another Calder contender.  I hold out hope that Tryamkin will come back and be regarded as another steal.

But just wondering how exactly do we "repeat (our) first Stanley Cup Championship"?  :blink:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Injury prone 21 year old. It's even more painful considering who came right after them. Either the scouting reports were way off on Juolevi or they took a prospect based on positional need which is hugely stupid. 

Hey can't jump on Jim to much for that one...( don't get me wrong I wanted MT) Stevie Y just pulled the same move this pasted draft atleast juolevi was ranked that high....

you win some you lose some. 

• Like 1