The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sens @ Nucks 03/12/2019 7PM PST - Alex Burrows Ring of Honour Night - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

3 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

So tired of this mealy-mouthed, ingratiating, self-serving attn-wh*re. Who the hell has time for his oblivious monologues?

Haha that is so true.

Mclean is such a weaselly narcissist and he just loves to hear himself drone on using stupid sayings, all the while thinking he is so clever. I wish that bozo left with Cherry.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Green already came out in the morning meeting and said Jake is sick, so will be a game time decision.  I'd still like to fire Green and hire Babs though.  We need a fire and brimstone coach, literally.  

Once  upon a time I would have wanted babs over green too. But that day has long past. Babs is showing himself to be an overpaid dinosaur of a coach that the players don't even listen to anymore.

That guy can eff off as far as I am concerned.

JB likes character. He certainly won't hire babs the mouth.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

Hockey God bless even the church of Pettersson is paying his respect. NOT THE FACE!

5A6E7726-11E0-41F8-BB32-9656D5B5391E.jpeg

04E05A18-9B16-4AA3-8614-439CDFFCD6CF.jpeg

This guy takes being a stan to a whole new level, all you have to do is take one look at his Twitter.

These stans these days take it to the next level, kind of scary.

Edited by J-23

42 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Hell yeah ... sweet Burr!

PowerfulRawGelding-size_restricted.gif

Never forget this moment. Was at the spirit bar in Nelson getting ready for said the whale to take the stage . The rest of the night was  freaking awesome ! 

• Like 1