The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sens @ Nucks 03/12/2019 7PM PST - Alex Burrows Ring of Honour Night - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww as predicted... blowout win in the making!

Makes me wonder what kind of moves will JB be making when Sutter, Motte, Beagle and Ferland are ready to return.... I really want Gaud and Zack M to stay!!

Even though Schaller has stopped getting points, he's still been playing really well. You've got to think he would be the odd man out though if we wanted to keep Zack. Even if we didn't keep Zack, surely Ferland Beagle Motte would be the better 4th line 

• Cheers 1

What a fantastic 1st period. The presence of Dragon Slayer must have given the team much needed jolt. The question is if they can sustain this level of play for the rest of the game.

Sens are a bad team standing wise, but not a team that goes away quietly. Remember the last year's game against them at RA? We were leading comfortably and then they almost tied the game in the third... I mean turd. 

Hope the boys really have learned something by now.

1 minute ago, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

Here's a trivia question for you guys: What was the highest scored game in the history of the NHL (doesn't matter what team)? 

total goals? it's something like 21 -14 ... unless I completely whiffed it ... then I have no idea :P

• Haha 1

Just now, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

Here's a trivia question for you guys: What was the highest scored game in the history of the NHL (doesn't matter what team)? 

I remember watching Pittsburgh light someone up for like 10 or 11 once but I'm gonna say Montreal and wayyyyy before any of us were born.