The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sens @ Nucks 03/12/2019 7PM PST - Alex Burrows Ring of Honour Night - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

3 minutes ago, xereau said:

Tkachuk is a PoS, just like his dung beetle brother and father.

bradys the decent brother outa the two, agitator for sure but wouldnt say dirty, i like him.
EDIT: also him and quinn are best friends which is a plus.

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, TNucks1 said:

bradys the decent brother outa the two, agitator for sure but wouldnt say dirty, i like him.

Some weak ass agitating. 

Sometimes I think he tries to be something he ain’t just cause of the family name

1 minute ago, YummyCakeFace said:

The Canucks play the same way in their own end as Nolan Baumgartner did.....terribly.   

That's what happens when you stand around. I do not like the passive system this team has in its own end, because I believe that it not only emboldens the other team, but it also creeps into the other end of the ice. Take the freaking man already!

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

EDIT: also him and quinn are best friends which is a plus.

Brady is an agitator on the ice and plays the game with a mean streak. But he knows the boundaries and plays it the right way. Matthew on the other hand just seems like a terrible person on and off the ice.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Some weak ass agitating. 

Sometimes I think he tries to be something he ain’t just cause of the family name

seems like he isnt as bad against the nucks, but other teams seen him stir up some sh!t big time lol