The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sens @ Nucks 03/12/2019 7PM PST - Alex Burrows Ring of Honour Night - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Uplifting night kicks off with a Burr ceremony, well deserved. The Canucks will come out guns a blazing. Roussel back is another big boost. But, what happened to Ferland? He was pretty much ready to go near the end of this last road trip, and now I see he's back on the Injury List. I can't see how the Canucks could lose this one. They would have to do something pretty spectacular (in a bad way) to come out with a loss.  

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Perhaps this could be the game where he fully emerges, & EXPLODES on the scene?!

Gotta say, missing Vancouver this morn. This is one day I'd really like to be out there, in that beautiful town. Enjoy it y'all. GCG!

You would've missed it last week, nice sun and crisp out.  This week it's back to being wet and dreary.  

• Cheers 1

16 hours ago, rekker said:

Glad Burr's night isn't a Hockey Night In Canada night. I don't want Ron Mclean and his possible pathetic attempts of reconciliation soiling this night. Love you Burr. Many fantastic memories thanks to this fine man.

Gaudette's reply^ alerted me to this earlier post. So glad you chimed in on this, Rekker. Bet it's the vibe/sentiment for 99.9% of Van fans.

So tired of this mealy-mouthed, ingratiating, self-serving attn-wh*re. Who the hell has time for his oblivious monologues? How the hell did this schmoe last so long on the boob tube anyways?

There's the door, MacLean. Shoulda' walked out with yer pal, (if the guy had even a shred of dignity remaining).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Gaudette's reply^ alerted me to this earlier post. So glad you chimed in on this, Rekker. Bet it's the vibe/sentiment for 99.9% of Van fans.

So tired of this mealy-mouthed, ingratiating, self-serving attn-wh*re. Who the hell has time for his oblivious monologues? How the hell did this schmoe last so long on the boob tube anyways?

There's the door, MacLean. Shoulda' walked out with yer pal, (if the guy had even a shred of dignity remaining).

I assume he is a member of a particular gentlemen's club...

• Upvote 1