Pearson-Horvat(C)-Leivo
Roussel-Gaudette-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Ferland

Benn-Tanev(A)
Hughes-Myers(A)
Fantenberg-Stecher

Demko

Nice!

Those 3rd and 4th lines will be hard to play against if they are skating hard all game!!

Edit: after years of having a buttery soft team, it warms my heart to see we have some big bodies and grit in there. They just need to play hard and hit hard.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

I dunno about others, but I am digging the old colours

For us old farts.  Those colours represent what was mostly the darkest time in Canuck history.  Lose, lose and lose piled on with very poor drafting and development.  It was the dark ages of this team.  So depressing.  I would love to see the Canucks wear those uniforms in a Stanley Cup winning game.  I could then die peacefully 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I think my biggest mistake in my food/drink intake was my drinking of orange juice, and Sun-Rype Kiwi/Strawberry juice. 

I thought vitamin c, and it's healthy. Then I looked at the label and there's as much sugar in that as a can of soda. 

drinking juice at breakfast is so bad.....major spike in blood sugar.

14 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I think my biggest mistake in my food/drink intake was my drinking of orange juice, and Sun-Rype Kiwi/Strawberry juice. 

I thought vitamin c, and it's healthy. Then I looked at the label and there's as much sugar in that as a can of soda. 

Ya it’s amazing how much sugar is in there. I make sure I only drink it in the morning.  Got all day to burn it off. Edit - it’s not what we eat, it’s WHEN we eat. 

Edited by YummyCakeFace
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I also remember hearing something about them being introduced and the players thinking they were a joke for Hallowe'en?  (Or maybe that was the skate?)

Anyhow, here's some history on it:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4568470/canucks-flying-v-jerseys-still-mocked/

My all-time favourites!

I remember an early-80's Coach's Corner when the Don said he would become the coach of the Canucks if they'd lose the jerseys.

That sounded awesome at the time, but I was only about 8. By the time I was 14 I could tell the difference between a hockey mind and a showman.