The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks - Dec 7, 2019 - 1pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

4 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Lol. No. I'm not going to stop because people with rose coloured glasses can't see the &^@#ing obvious trends that most people in media can see, most people on the internet can see. I'm going to post my frustrations. It IS NEARLY EVERY TIME. Arguing against is ignoring the evidence of all the blown leads. Of the coaching trends that dates back to the start of Greens NHL career. Of the hard evidence of shot totals. The PK giving up so many goals. 

"The other started playing so it's okay for the Canucks to blow their 2-0 lead, it's fine! The other team started to play so it's forgivable that the Canucks roll over and give up non stop chances, forecheck becomes invisible, and overall play a passive, not to lose style." 

That's the argument people are giving. It's hilarious. I'm not expecting the team to dominate. I'm not expecting them to blow teams out of the water. I expect them to compete with a lead. The evidence very clearly shows they stop doing so.

How's that every time working for you?

Reminder of last game, too, so you can correct your glasses:

image.png

Done with you.    Your frustration with this game isn't going to ruin it for me.  Not sure why you'd subject yourself to torture though.  

If you want perfection, this game may not be for you.   However, what makes it worth watching is that it does go back and forth.  Makes for good games that way...you've griped about this one, but I've had quite an enjoyable afternoon.  And now that means I'm going to ignore you and roll with that theme.

• Cheers 1