The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(PROPOSAL) VAN-NJD

Gator

1 minute ago, Brock Botanen said:

Yes I did. Did u realize u called him a rental? 

I highly doubt he wouldnt resign

Yes, I did realize that I called Hall a rental. His contract expires this summer, the initial indications that he's feeding out there is, that he intends to test free agency (based on stuff I've read).

If that is correct, then teams have to assume that they are picking him up as a rental.

2 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Yes, I did realize that I called Hall a rental. His contract expires this summer, the initial indications that he's feeding out there is, that he intends to test free agency (based on stuff I've read).

If that is correct, then teams have to assume that they are picking him up as a rental.

Sometimes you need to make a bold move. I believe Hall might be the guy to make a bold move for.

Vancouver is a beautiful city

Petey as a linemate

Get to stick it to the Oilers 6x a year (maybe more)

He wouldnt want to leave if he came here. Hes been in EDM and NJ. Vancouver would be like heaven for him lol

12 minutes ago, Brock Botanen said:

Sometimes you need to make a bold move. I believe Hall might be the guy to make a bold move for.

Vancouver is a beautiful city

Petey as a linemate

Get to stick it to the Oilers 6x a year (maybe more)

He wouldnt want to leave if he came here. Hes been in EDM and NJ. Vancouver would be like heaven for him lol

Go look at the team model that won the Stanley Cup last year. That's the model that Benning is building in. Big, Heavy, Fast (yes, Hall is fast), hard to play against over a long series. Think Los Angeles from a few years ago, but with a lot more speed.

Depth is the model that wins a marathon, which is what the race to the cup is. We lost to Boston, not because of a lack of talent, but because all our talent was injured from playing against bigger teams. We got exposed, at the end of the day, for not enough depth.

Go look at how often Hall has been injured. He makes no difference to us if he's always out of the lineup.

Further, your whole proposal is based around trying to get Hall to agree to something that he's said he doesn't want.

He wants to test free agency.