The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Van Vs Vegas @ 5pm PST on SN and SN650

Rate this topic

ItTakesAnArmy

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

What does Price have anything to do with Fleury and his 14 straight seasons of making playoffs ..

I don't get it..

BTW Price had NMC. So he can't be made available for expansion draft. 

And he's 32.5 yrs old signed to 10 mill per year for 6 more years after this. Not sure Seattle would want to take on that contract even if he was available.  He'll be 39 when contract expires. 

Fleury had a NMC and was made available for the expansion draft... 

Edited by canuck73_3

Just now, WHL rocks said:

What does Price have anything to do with Fleury and his 14 straight seasons of making playoffs ..

I don't get it..

BTW Price had NMC. So he can't be made available for expansion draft. 

And he's 32.5 yrs old signed to 10 mill per year for 6 more years after this. Not sure Seattle would want to take on that contract even if he was available.  He'll be 39 when contract expires. 

I just don't want to see history repeat itself and Seattle luck out getting an elite goalie in the expansion draft. Connect the dots now? 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Roussel isn’t afraid to go Reeves, 2nd period it may happen. 

If it happens I give Roussel nothing but respect for taking on the toughest guy in the league. That being said, I don’t recommend it. 

I was a fighter in the KIJHL at the same time as Shea Weber. I was warned before the game not to go with Shea. I listened. Thank god for that lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Fleury had a NMC and was made available for the expansion draft... 

He chose to go to Vegas. He was relegated to backup in PIT as Murray took the nets from him. He wanted a change...

I highly doubt Price chooses to go to Seattle in expansion draft. 

If he leaves MTL it'll be via trade to a contender. He's put in his time in MTL thru very lean years. They'll do right by him if he leaves. 

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I just don't want to see history repeat itself and Seattle luck out getting an elite goalie in the expansion draft. Connect the dots now? 

Meh. 

31 starters in the league. 

Odds are pretty good than they'll get a great goalie, so why would they want the oldest, most expensive one, in Price? 

• Cheers 1