The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Van Vs Vegas @ 5pm PST on SN and SN650

Rate this topic

ItTakesAnArmy

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

If it happens I give Roussel nothing but respect for taking on the toughest guy in the league. That being said, I don’t recommend it. 

I was a fighter in the KIJHL at the same time as Shea Weber. I was warned before the game not to go with Shea. I listened. Thank god for that lol

Roussel seems to have a way about him. He fights his own battles. He's well aware of the deep end of the pool and well aware of the consequences of it. 

Yet through all of it he remains effective. 

I doubt he'll go one on one. The team needs him on the ice the team doesn't need a lift to get into the game. So I'm thinking he'll stay close to the edge.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

I thought the same 

people drinking out of bottles they take off the shelf? 

wait....actually people do that in superstore 

As a former Loss Prevention Officer I can confirm. Lots of people eat and drink while they shop. Super annoying because you have to follow them until they pay. Waste of time. 

Also, NEVER buy bulk. Homeless people come in all the time and eat as many handfuls as they can before they get kicked out. I get it. I feel bad for them. But I’m not eating that now. Sorry. 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Why don't they use Brock's shot from his place at the top of the circle anymore on the PP?  Before Petey even stepped foot in Vancouver, Boeser was firing them in from there.  Might as well put him on the second unit

or stick someone in front of the net like Miller use to do

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

As a former Loss Prevention Officer I can confirm. Lots of people eat and drink while they shop. Super annoying because you have to follow them until they pay. Waste of time. 

Also, NEVER buy bulk. Homeless people come in all the time and eat as many handfuls as they can before they get kicked out. I get it. I feel bad for them. But I’m not eating that now. Sorry. 

True

yeah we stay far far away from bulk 

superstore is a challenge just avoiding the people wanting your shopping cart loonie 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Meh. 

31 starters in the league. 

Odds are pretty good than they'll get a great goalie, so why would they want the oldest, most expensive one, in Price? 

I could see the reasons they might go for him if available but the contract is a tough one to swallow even for an expansion team. 

Also very slim chance Montreal asks him to be made available in the first place. Not impossible but not likely either. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, J-P said:

Lots of mistakes by most Cancucks players first period, we should be glad to still be in the game. But as were are - GCG!

I thought we played okay. We held our own against a well-rounded team on the road.

Vegas got their chances and seemed to hold momentum, but so did the Canucks at times. Not as much momentum, but some.

Not a terrible period, but it can be better. I'm just happy there are 2 periods to go. This one is huge. 3rd is always hard to come back.

Brock and someone else will get one this period.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1