The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Golden Knights @ Canucks Dec 19 2019 - 7pm - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Going to the game!

It'll be a fun one to be at....cause I'm predicting a hard fought win for the Green and blue.

Here's what they need to do (coaches please pay attention!....okay then, sit down, shut up and listen!)

1. Limit the F&$K'n dump ins; rather, enter the zone with possession by setting up the attack triangle by getting the puck wide crossing the blue line...one guy trails and the other goes for the net, then move the puck quick....it's all about timing and space by knowing when to pass it.

2. Set up the neutral zone regroup by having the dmen hold on to the puck (not dumping it in) take it back to their blue line or dzone to allow the forwards to clear the zone; again, maintain puck possession by passing dman to dman, then passing up the boards to the forward who has cleared the zone and the center man or weak side wing moves to support the man on boards by entering the ozone wide and setting up the attack triangle....I mean, set up the attack triangle every f&$k'n time...it's a hard play to stop if they play fast, but a simple play to execute. Use the neutral zone to create time and space in order to set up the f&$k'n attack triangle

3. Take the man when he is there for the taking...do not stick check or skate past him...wipe him the f&$K out!

4. Shoot the puck and hit the net...drive the net for the rebounds

5. Do what I say!

Edited by Pete M
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

So we decide to stick with Green for another loss ?

tank commander 2.0 

guess the strategy is to tank now and if that’s the plan then Green is our man 

I don't think it would be wise to fire him during the season, it's not like we have Rick Bowness or Craig Berube on the bench as assistant coaches. Give him till the end of the season and make a decision then. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Timbermen said:

I don't think it would be wise to fire him during the season, it's not like we have Rick Bowness or Craig Berube on the bench as assistant coaches. Give him till the end of the season and make a decision then. 

The guy we need is available and willing 

Pete DeBoer is our man 

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

Going to the game!

It'll be a fun one to be at....cause I'm predicting a hard fought win for the Green and blue.

Here's what they need to do (coaches please pay attention!....okay then, sit down, shut up and listen!)

1. Limit the F&$K'n dump ins; rather, enter the zone with possession by setting up the attack triangle by getting the puck wide crossing the blue line...one guy trails and the other goes for the net, then move the puck quick....it's all about timing and space by knowing when to pass it.

2. Set up the neutral zone regroup by having the dmen hold on to the puck (not dumping it in) take it back to their blue line or dzone to allow the forwards to clear the zone; again, maintain puck possession by passing dman to dman, then passing up the boards to the forward who has cleared the zone and the center man or weak side wing moves to support the man on boards by entering the ozone wide and setting up the attack triangle....I mean, set up the attack triangle every f&$k'n time...it's a hard play to stop if they play fast, but a simple play to execute. Use the neutral zone to create time and space in order to set up the f&$k'n attack triangle

3. Take the man when he is there for the taking...do not stick check or skate past him...wipe him the f&$K out!

5. Do what I say!

4E7747EE-4085-4F56-8962-97BADE097207.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

Going to the game!

5. Do what I say!

Here’s what you need to do: get drunk and have fun.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

40 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

4/10 of the last teams to fire their coaches mid season have won the Stanley Cup that year, why exactly wouldn’t it be wise?