The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

what a loser lol  it is just because jake is making him eating his words  ,  why would want to trade a young power forward after investing all that time in him , look how long it Duclair to get it , and he has been traded 3 times .  Any reputable nhl reporter should know it takes any where between 3 -6 years in the nhl for  a player to hit their peak 

I liked the play by Boeser on Pete's second goal where he was skating hard and made the pass on the fly. He tends to slow the play down a lot, which is sort of his natural instinct, but if he can make fast plays like that on the move it allows EP more open ice and that goal is an example of the kind of thing EP can do when he's unchecked.

3 hours ago, the grinder said:

what a loser lol  it is just because jake is making him eating his words  ,  why would want to trade a young power forward after investing all that time in him , look how long it Duclair to get it , and he has been traded 3 times .  Any reputable nhl reporter should know it takes any where between 3 -6 years in the nhl for  a player to hit their peak 

Sure. Because every Canucks fan was being “patient” with him these past 5 years.

I mean it’s not like most of the fanbase was labelling him a bust as a 6th overall pick for the past few years right?
Lol.

I’m happy for Jake but this is just too funny.

4 hours ago, the grinder said:

Okay, Jake is not a power forward and never will be.