Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Canucks needed that Win...also us Fans.

Oh YeaAH....Go Canucks Goo

EC711273-039D-4DAF-8441-1A3B35E0AF24.gif

A9D65426-174A-421B-979E-41EA9EBA641A.gif

Rolemaster is better with Criticals.

"Blast to foe's chest area. Destroy foe's heart. Foe dies immediately. +25 hits. Fine Work."

"Neck strike shatters bone and severs an artery. Foe cannot breathe and is inactive for 12 rounds. Poor fool then expires."

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Well I'm out.  This is emotionally draining.

Going to the game Saturday, so you get a reprieve from me (and my spazzing).  Can't do it any other way...all in.  

(The Saturday after that too).

Right where I belong...in the stands, cheering on my/our team.  GO CANUCKS GO

I'll be there too! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"The confidence level with our team right now isn't as high as it has been in the past. I maybe sensed that the team was a little fragile for a few seconds there, especially after they tied it. I wanted us to take a breath and refocus." Green on using his timeout

I was literally :shock: when Green called the time out

Well, no disappointment tonight (Golden Refs BS tying goal aside).  Hope my earlier guess was right, and the boys were just drained from a rough part of the schedule, cuz that was a great game to watch.

Rough one for Hughes and Miller (how he got away with that trip in the 1st, just after the 2nd goal, I dunno).  Thank you Marky!

WTF was with that woman on her phone after the opening goal??? Hope she gets razzed hard for that.

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"The confidence level with our team right now isn't as high as it has been in the past. I maybe sensed that the team was a little fragile for a few seconds there, especially after they tied it. I wanted us to take a breath and refocus." Green on using his timeout

There’s been at least 3 or 4 games earlier this year where green has failed to use his timeout in key situations where we have blown a lead or started to.

maybe he’s starting to learn from his mistakes 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Rolemaster is better with Criticals.

"Blast to foe's chest area. Destroy foe's heart. Foe dies immediately. +25 hits. Fine Work."

"Neck strike shatters bone and severs an artery. Foe cannot breathe and is inactive for 12 rounds. Poor fool then expires."

I miss that game! Crits were fun...someone enjoyed writing them up.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Here's hoping they can turn the corner and build on this win. 

Jake's really stringing together a great run of consistent play. His effort level is noticeable and its lead to offensive production. But not only that, his awareness when in the offensive zone has noticeably improved a lot. He makes a lot of good passes and plays that just didn't come from him in the past. He also wasn't taking any s*** this game. He was involved throughout. Considering that and his mic'd up vid, for me it feels like he's becoming a bit of a leader on this team.  

Somehow Leivo injury doesn't get a penalty, could've been called two different things. Glad the team mostly stepped up the physicality though. 

PP1 has unfortunately not scored in seven straight games now. It really feels like they just need to simplify and shoot more. It feels like either Hughes shoots or we pass the puck until it's turned over. PP2 has looked better and has scored in that timeframe by just playing simple. PP1 needs to get back to that. 

Wonder if Mikey gets a game at all.

I hope the PP guys will consider your advice: SHOOT MORE ! there could be a lucky deflection, more shots from center in...

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

He needs Edler back.  Him and Hughes just don't work as well together.  We've seen it a lot of times where one of them turns the puck over (usually Myers) and then they're both acting like roaming d-men/forwards and look like chickens with their heads cut off in our own zone.  We've seen it multiple times in the last 10 games.  

On another note, I don't know how, but Green has to keep Fantenberg in the lineup when we get Edler back.  The guy's been a stud and definitely our 3rd best d-man almost every night and tonight I'd say our 2nd best d-man. 

Likely Stecher is odd man out when Edler is back.  

11 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Well, no disappointment tonight (Golden Refs BS tying goal aside).  Hope my earlier guess was right, and the boys were just drained from a rough part of the schedule, cuz that was a great game to watch.

Rough one for Hughes and Miller (how he got away with that trip in the 1st, just after the 2nd goal, I dunno).  Thank you Marky!

WTF was with that woman on her phone after the opening goal??? Hope she gets razzed hard for that.

She was trying to keep up to the GDT. :)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"He wasn't your pick in the pool? I didn't have him in the pool either. *chuckles* It's nice to see, he's not a guy that gets rewarded a lot with many goals, and he looked like he'd done that a bunch of times, even if he hasn't. I wasn't watching the celly, we were doing the coaches dance in the hallway." - Green on Tanev's OT winner

Haha!! Never change Greener! ::D