The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Penguins @ Canucks Dec 21 7PM on CBC Winter Solstice Edition

Rate this topic

Baer.

1 minute ago, RowdyCanuck said:

I don't know if it's pre game green but that comment made my night lol  like what else does he have to do , to get traded or sent down lmfao 

yep its the pre game green  , I don't know he has slagged coach green in the summer and done all that and still here , he must be blackmailing the aquaman 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, the grinder said:

yep its the pre game green  , I don't know he has slagged coach green in the summer and done all that and still here , he must be blackmailing the aquaman 

im starting to think only way we are going to get rid of him is if he kills someone or sacrifices a goat at center ice during a commercial break or cheap aquaman needs to transfer the funds to  @Alflives so he can run him over. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

im starting to think only way we are going to get rid of him is if he kills someone or sacrifices a goat at center ice during a commercial break or cheap aquaman needs to transfer the funds to  @Alflives so he can run him over. 

the goat may work  get the goat to number 1 and 2 on loui's equipment, let it set over the break and develop a mysterious skin rash  to hockey equipment  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1