The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Oilers, December 23, 2019 -- 3 for 3/Holiday edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Just now, Howisthishappening said:

completely agree.

a lot of people here are what i call "fake fans" people who defend canucks personalities without even stopping to consider why we are criticizing them, or reading deeper into our comments. Intelligent fans know what i am talking about with regards to John Shorthouse is 100% on point.

I'm sorry but what does the "intelligence" of a fan have to do with whether you like a play by play guy or not?
if you "completely agree" with WHL rocks then you agree with him being good at play by play but want him to stay away from things that have nothing to do with the game.
So what exactly does that have to do with "fake" fans or the intelligence of fans?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Howisthishappening said:

completely agree.

a lot of people here are what i call "fake fans" people who defend canucks personalities without even stopping to consider why we are criticizing them, or reading deeper into our comments. Intelligent fans know what i am talking about with regards to John Shorthouse is 100% on point.

So, everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot,and not a "real fan".

Ok, Einstein....  :rolleyes:

spacer.png

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Roberts said:
isn't Brendan Batchelor the only one of the two that does radio stuff? they do sound similar

I hear shorty on the radio all the time. He usually does a quick game day info segment about upcoming game.

Unless it changed last cpl months or so.. I've been out of town....i only listen to Canucks radio on tune in once a while . But when there in town radio is on all day in the background and shorty is a regular

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Is that Ferraro doing a lawyer commercial? Lol what’s with all these guys and lawyer commercials.

Apparently Ferraro's ex wives like the dbag as much as most of us....which means not at all.  Ferraro is a goof...big surprise he has needed a divorce lawyer.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Sportnet can’t even say the word, Christmas. 

I went to Marks WorkWarehouse today and they had straight-up old school christian Christmas music playing.

I made sure I talked to the manager before leaving and told her to not budge if they ever got a "complaint" :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ur a Towel said:

I'm sorry but what does the "intelligence" of a fan have to do with whether you like a play by play guy or not?
if you "completely agree" with WHL rocks then you agree with him being good at play by play but want him to stay away from things that have nothing to do with the game.
So what exactly does that have to do with "fake" fans or the intelligence of fans?

Nothing, just like with music or whatever else.  

"De gustibus non est disputandum" 

Latin proverb that says that people's opinions should not be debated.  

Just now, fecklund said:

I don't want Kassian anywhere near our room.
See him jumping on the bench with his eyes bulging out during the anthem?
Yeah.... rehab did wonders eh 

No need to be a d*ck bud.

I’m taking a 26 point player (in 36 games), who plays a physical game on this team any-day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1