The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal/Discussion: VAN & EDM

Hi,

I have never made a thread on these sorta things, however I was just wondering if this was fair.

We trade Petterson, Boeser, First round, conditional first (we make the SCF)

for Mcdavid

I'm not saying lets do it; I'm just wondering if the trade is even or if one team needs to add more.

Edited by Boest-er
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 2

2 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

If this doesn't convince the administrators that we need at least a 500 post minimum before you can start a thread, I don't know what will.

Thanks for adding to the discussion, like I said I just want to know if the value is fair. Not once in my post did I say we should do it

Good job on not reading what I said.

• Wat 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:20 PM, Boest-er said:

Hi,

I have never made a thread on these sorta things, however I was just wondering if this was fair.

We trade Petterson, Boeser, First round, conditional first (we make the SCF)

for Mcdavid

I'm not saying lets do it; I'm just wondering if the trade is even or if one team needs to add more.  

This is a huge over payment in my opinion.

Pettersson is only in his 2nd year in the NHL and is 14th in the league in scoring and currently has 39 points.

Boeser is still newish to the league and is 22nd in the league in scoring and the 5th highest RW in the league.

For all we know Pettersson will be close to being as good as McDavid in a couple years.

So you want to trade a star young centre and a bonafide 1st line RW and then throw in possibly two 1st round picks??

Gross over payment. No way in hell we do that nor should we imo.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Like 1

Just now, Kanukfanatic said:

This is a huge over payment in my opinion.

Pettersson is only in his 2nd year in the NHL and is 14th in the league in scoring and currently has 39 points.

Boeser is still newish to the league and is 22nd in the league in scoring and the 5th highest RW in the league.

For all we know Pettersson will be close to being as good as McDavid in a couple years.

So you want to trade a star young centre and a bonafide top RW and then throw in a 1st round pick possibly??

Gross over payment. No way in hell we do that nor should we imo.

McDavid is a fabulous offensive player.  Petey is proving to be a fabulous 200 foot player.  I’m with you.  No way do we make this trade.  

• Upvote 2