The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Markus Granlund, Brandon Manning, Eric Comrie, Andy Andreoff

23 hours ago, Squamfan said:

Haha granlund sucks

332 games, 58 goals, 43 assists for 101 points in the best league in the world.

21 hours ago, guntrix said:

Sucks for Granlund and I know people have a sweet spot for him but he just isn’t a very good hockey player. 

332 games, 58 goals, 43 assists for 101 points in the best league in the world.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, guntrix said:

That’s bottom-six production.. unless you’re taking the “he’s better at hockey than the average person” angle which is weird af. 

Guys that aren't very good hockey players don't play even a single game in the NHL, so what is weird is your  take.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, guntrix said:

That’s bottom-six production.. unless you’re taking the “he’s better at hockey than the average person” angle which is weird af. 

Better than almost every other hockey player on the planet is not a “weird angle”.

He would also still have a job as one of the best 700 players in the world if he were making less money.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shayster007 said:

Incorrect. Forest Green, mint, and I liked Granny for the majority of his tenure on our team.

I feel like I know you so much better now that I know your favorite colours...haha. Granny was a good place holder while our team was/is rebuilding. It's a good sign that our club now has younger players pushing out others like Granny, Gagne, Baertchi, etc. It's the evolution of our team. Granny played his part and did it solidly. Cheers 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1