The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 28, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’d trade for Pouty Doughty.  The Loser Queens are clearly in s rebuild, and Pouty is not the right age for that.  Don’t know what I’d give up though.  It would be young and picks.  

He has hated the Canucks so much and for so long, he’d probably pull a Messier if he ever played for us.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Coaching.  System is poor.  No back pressure do D are forced to back in.  

Calgary will be a good test. Canucks can score goals, and the defense are good, maybe more defensive back checking by the forwards, I don't know but as been said, the desire to win and energy behind that is important. like a swarm of angry bees.

6 minutes ago, 1-d said:

His monstrous contract though. Eriksson's contract is like a pocket change compared to Doughty's. I don't know how many more productive years the big mouth has left in him, but the $88M contract that runs until 2026-27 is not something we can afford (especially with EP & QH 2nd contract coming up).

Well said, Lombardi fell in love with the idea of a Kings dynasty; JB (hopefully he becomes a long term GM) should look into learning from the Kings, Hawks and Bruins about the lifecycle of a pro sports team...

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Upvote 1