Sign in to follow this  
therodigy

[GDT] Canucks @ Flames, December 29, 2019 - 6:30 PM PST -- HNY Edition

Rate this topic

Back to back Canuck Hockey - life is good

Go Canucks Go

Watch  out for Chucky

Thanks for catching that @babych. Fixed!

Also, if anyone has any gifs or clips or Gaudreau/Tkachuk getting nailed by a Canuck player, I won't be mad lol. 

GCG!

Edited by therodigy
  • Like 1

What is with upload restrictions now.  Last week it was 2MB and now it’s 0.5MB.  On iPad, is this an iOS issue?

Very important game. A must win. 2 games back if we lose, half a game ahead if we win.

• Hydration 1

Huge 4 point swing obviously and one of the biggest games of the year to date, I know we're on a 4 game win streak but the 2nd of back to backs will be hard. We need to come out strong and hope our goalies can hold us in it. This is one for the PP to get us over the line.

4-3 Canucks.

With games in hand we can top the division if we win a few more...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, therodigy said:

Thanks for catching that @babych. Fixed!

Also, if anyone has any gifs or clips or Gaudreau/Tkachuk getting nailed by a Canuck player, I won't be mad lol. 

GCG!

Or even a clip of Johnny hockey hitting himself in the lips with his own stick. 

• Haha 2

Lol @ OP’s comment about Adam Gaudette ‘not hot’ as he hasn’t recorded a point in three games :blink:

Meyers has to take a breath and look for teammates when he gets the puck , it seemed like every time he got the puck ( last night )he panicked and put it right on an L.A. stick. I wish he had the poise Hughes has. I hope today goes much better for him. Use that size for something.

• Hydration 2

16 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Meyers has to take a breath and look for teammates when he gets the puck , it seemed like every time he got the puck ( last night )he panicked and put it right on an L.A. stick. I wish he had the poise Hughes has. I hope today goes much better for him. Use that size for something.

Myers is who is he is, he will continue to make Gaffs and not SMRT decisions with the puck. He is a 2nd pair D at best with inconsistancy issues. He does make some poor decisions or force passes that are unnecessary 

• Burr 1

1 hour ago, 250Integra said:

morton downey jr wrestling GIF by WWE

Lets extinguish the Flames tonight!!!

1 hour ago, Filthy McNasty said:

08A5D412-F47A-4119-AFD8-B6262BC4E9DB.gif.20449a7b0191c043e792c7eebe079254.gif

vO8ntJK.gif

• Haha 3

Big game.

I have faith the Canucks learned from their mistakes last night and will come out flying.

5-2 Canucks.

Almost at the midpoint of the season

A regulation win over Calgary tonight coupled with a Dallas regulation win over Arizona would catapult Vancouver into 2nd place in the Pacific Division just 2 points behind 1st place Vegas but with 2 games in hand on them.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1