The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Calgary Flames | Dec. 29, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

What about Pearson?

21 points in last 22 games!! I think he is a top 3 scorer on our team during that stretch. 

Baer seems to be the only one left from JBs' earlier trades as a GM.  Hope,  he gets healthy and makes a contribution later on in th year; If not, I hope, JB can still move him or find a team to take him.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Normally his would be the time of the season when this club would choke and die.  This is a positive sign that they may be turning the corner. Maybe playoffs are in the realm of being possible!

Time will tell.

This is the healthiest they've been going into the new year......for a few years anyway.

4 minutes ago, Cluminati* said:

The only lousy thing about watching the game tonight, being stuck with Rick Ball and Cassie Campbell’s commentary. 

Even when the Flames were losing by 2 or 3, Campbell was all praise for them. Oh and it were those AHL refs standing in for the injured NHL refs that called bad penalties on the Flames. What a joke!

Yah, the commentary had no energy at all (just my opinion).  The tv was on mute for a majority of the game, while I listen in on the radio - very thankful to the inventor of the mute button.GIF by Josie Dunne

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Baer seems to be the only one left from JBs' earlier trades as a GM.  Hope,  he gets healthy and makes a contribution later on in th year; If not, I hope, JB can still move him or find a team to take him.

Well I think that ship has sailed but Baer could still play in Europe that's more his game and do quite well at it.. 

• Upvote 2