Sign in to follow this  
Pete M

(Update) Quinn Hughes voted into NHL All-Star Game (Last Man Standing)

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

I voted for him once like a normal human being, glad he made it in 

Yeah because voting more than once for him would be just too alien...............Sigh :picard:

Edited by Bure2Win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hughes made it. Good for him. Should be a good experience for him.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

3 on 3 was made for Quinn Hughes. He's gonna leave some jaws hanging for people who haven't got a look at this kid yet.

This exactly. This will be his coming out party to the rest of the league and their eastern bias. “Who is this kid?!...” ::D

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

This exactly. This will be his coming out party to the rest of the league and their eastern bias. “Who is this kid?!...” ::D

This kid is Bobby Orr 2.0 ::D

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brock Botanen said:

This kid is Bobby Orr 2.0 ::D

I am definitely thinking something along the lines of Phil Housley.

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Totally deserved and it would have been a embarrassment to the league if he didn't get the nod.  Can only help his confidence, not that that's ever been an issue!

Funny thing is that Cale Makar has not made the team.  Those Avs fans could not get their **** together and put in the votes.  Could've been so cool to see them as a pairing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quinn Hughes first of many all star appearances to come!

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Funny thing is that Cale Makar has not made the team.  Those Avs fans could not get their **** together and put in the votes.  Could've been so cool to see them as a pairing.

thats OK the better d man got it so its all good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

I am definitely thinking something along the lines of Phil Housley.

this is where we should set our sights as far as comparisons with former players. I don't think Quinn will be the goal scorer he was but I wouldn't be surprised to see him have very similar points and the elite skating. Similar size physically too. 

 

Edited by Jimmy McGill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

This exactly. This will be his coming out party to the rest of the league and their eastern bias. “Who is this kid?!...” ::D

I like it when they don't know anything about us.   

 

Just keep leaf blowing and stay away from our gems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

this is where we should set our sights as far as comparisons with former players. I don't think Quinn will be the goal scorer he was but I wouldn't be surprised to see him have very similar points and the elite skating. Similar size physically too. 

 

I won't complain at all if he only turns out to be late-ballot Hall of Famer.

 

Yeah, I saw some similarities in their play and makeup from pretty early on.  And yeah, so far Hughes is projecting as a Murzyn-esque goal scorer, but it's still early.

Edited by Kevin Biestra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

Could he be the one that beats McJesus in fastest skater? 
 

 

Uhhh , no. Nobody will come close . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

I voted for him once like a normal human being, glad he made it in 

Hahaha we have a crazy fan base . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Uhhh , no. Nobody will come close . 

Straight away maybe but Quinn has great edges 

 

it would be close 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.