The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Update) Quinn Hughes voted into NHL All-Star Game (Last Man Standing)

Rate this topic

Pete M

30 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

No unfortunately. But it’s gonna take a lot for him to beat out Mark Stone who will have a lot of support from both Vegas and Ottawa.

Keep voting people!

Yes, but trust me, people in Vegas, don't think as much about doing voting on this stuff as we do! We have an advantage if we can get enough fans following through.

Imagine McDavid, Pettersson and Hughes as a 3 on 3 combination at All Star game ;)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Yes, but trust me, people in Vegas, don't think as much about doing voting on this stuff as we do! We have an advantage if we can get enough fans following through.

Imagine McDavid, Pettersson and Hughes as a 3 on 3 combination at All Star game ;)

You animal you! Great to have a scout in sin city that has a pulse of what that market and its fans are doing. Love to imagine that combo. Speaking of combo, next time I’m in Vegas I’m buying you some In N Out Animal style! 

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Haha 1

Yeah voted for QH.... think he could be done with the rest, but also think he deserves it. 
The boy has been a revelation on our back line.... 

and he would really shine in the all star game... with his bro Petey 

Edited by spook007
  • Upvote 1

TOR sports writer, Michael Traikos, did a blurb on who he thinks are competing for the Calder. He mentioned Olofsson, I believe, and Makar, and then threw in Nick Suzuki because he got 10 points in the last 14 games. No mention of Quinn. Traikos is a tool.   

59 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

TOR sports writer, Michael Traikos, did a blurb on who he thinks are competing for the Calder. He mentioned Olofsson, I believe, and Makar, and then threw in Nick Suzuki because he got 10 points in the last 14 games. No mention of Quinn. Traikos is a tool.   

He’s the tool that tools use to wipe their butts with. 

• Haha 1