The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Evan Rodrigue requests trade

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

No i don't live in WR but it is pretty sweet there......  i don't like the crappy renos they did there though with the train situation.

I prefer the old days when we used to walk across the tracks anywhere and go crabbing etc...

I heard lots of Surrey people get crabs. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

but... but... but... you're a jackass who is speaking out of his hind quarters.

It has nothing to do with Buffalo as a city.  (For the record east and west Buffalo are sh*tholes where residents cry "gentrification" if you try to make things better.)

Bogosian and Rodrigues haven't been used on the ice and both of their contracts are expiring.  That's why they want out.  It's even worse for Rodriguez because unlike Bogosian he has been healthy.

These guys aren't being utilized on a bad team.  What are the chances the better teams in the league will want to sign them to decent contracts next season if they stay in the Sabres' press box watching the games?

I'm a native, but if I played for the Sabres and my next multi-million dollar contract was in jeopardy, I'd be hollering at the top of my lungs that I want out and I wouldn't be as nice as Bogosian and Rodrigues are.

Please check all that are valid, don't forget to write out those feelings.

20191231_174510.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I doubt it. Surrey is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada... and with good reason.

It is super beautiful in Surrey and wonderful people.   I lived in Vancouver for many years and so happy i moved to Surrey. 

My barn is growing too! How cool both our places are growing but I don't have drugs or gangs in my barn lol 

so you went from one drug city to another?.....now I know why they call you the KING and how you got that fancy block away from the beach house ha 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

If your barn was is Surrey you could catch crabs.  

That would be the least of my problems if my barn was in Surrey ha 

hey the vet king told me about says he knows him well and sees him very often but strange the Vet never mentioned a animal though....hmmmm

so it's good to know atleast there's a good vet in town ha

Edited by RowdyCanuck

6 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

My barn is growing too! How cool both our places are growing but I don't have drugs or gangs in my barn lol 

so you went from one drug city to another?.....now I know why they call you the KING and how you got that fancy block away from the beach house ha 

Why am i not suprised you live in a barn....    do you sleep with with one eye open... Must be frightening ...

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who is this Evan Rodrigue guy anyway?  Is he any good?  Would we want him? 

Please no more funny stuff.  I changed into my sleep Depends.  

No lol we have leivo and other guys like him so pass in my books. 

Hey alf your comment started that whole thing and your ending it? Lol

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who is this Evan Rodrigue guy anyway?  Is he any good?  Would we want him? 

Please no more funny stuff.  I changed into my sleep Depends.  

Eichel's old linemate from university.  The Sabres picked him up after he went undrafted.  He started off ok as a bottom 6 forward, but trailed off over the last year or so.

If there were interest in him, the Sabres would have already traded him.  Instead they just promoted a player from the AHL over him yesterday.  That's likely why his agent is making noise today.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Eichel's old linemate from university.  The Sabres picked him up after he went undrafted.  He started off ok as a bottom 6 forward, but trailed off over the last year or so.

If there were interest in him, the Sabres would have already traded him.  Instead they just promoted a player from the AHL over him yesterday.  That's likely why his agent is making noise today.

Eichel clearly makes guys he plays with better than they are.  Jack scored his 25th tonight!  

• Cheers 1