The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Sabres trade Marco Scandella to Canadiens for 2020 4th-round pick

1 hour ago, qwijibo said:

You’re clearly not watching them if you think that. Weber soft?  Chariot has been playing the body really effectively most of the year. Fleury already has a reputation for delivering monster checks and he’s just barely begun his career. Also. Domi plays just as tough as Gallagher. If not more so.   I could also add in Nate Thompson.  He’s 6’0 and plays tough. 

I watch them and have a close friend who’s a die-hard Habs fan that consistently complains about how soft they are. I’ll give you Domi, that guy’s tough too. 
4/5 tough guys does not a tough team make. We learned that from 2013 to 2018....

16 hours ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Remember when someone said Montreal should target bogosian?

And I took off my mink gloves and said if anything the canadians don't need another bigger rhd they need a leftie?

Good times 

Btw i have picked the winning numbers for tomorrow's 70million lotto max, so save your monies.

Ill buy you a ticket every week for the whole decade if you inbox me the numbers!

1 hour ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I watch them and have a close friend who’s a die-hard Habs fan that consistently complains about how soft they are. I’ll give you Domi, that guy’s tough too. 
4/5 tough guys does not a tough team make. We learned that from 2013 to 2018....

I never said they are a tough team. But they also aren’t just a small soft team. They land somewhere in the middle 

15 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

You joke but I'd take Gallagher in a heartbeat, guy plays bigger than our entire roster.

What else would you expect from a guy that smashes watermelons in his spare time ;) 

14 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Wow.  Worst take of the day.  Try doing some research before leaving an opinion?

I watch Mtl a lot. Know a lot of diehard habs fans. They know if they make the playoffs, they’re getting worn out quick against many teams. They hit a lot for sure, they’re top 5 in hits I think, but when you watch them play, it’s not hard to take over physically.