Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] Rangers @ Canucks - Jan 4 2020 - 7pm - SNET

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

Me too

 

BE88442C-1940-48B0-B8D1-350578EF4A24.jpeg

Nice!  I got a black one!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boys n Girls please be advised...425030065_canucks-theglassisyourfirend..jpg.2d72ddf61a892b1ca6c0c0310549ac1a.jpg

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

PETEY INTERVIEW WHERE HE SAYS HE DOESN'T LIKE THE NICKNAME ALIEN

 

2:45 make it easier for you people :lol: 

 

Remember the interview with Sutter (I think), where he states the nicknames that you don't like are the ones that stick

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Also said it's a fun nickname if you feel like quoting his entire stance on it. I am sure he doesn't lose sleep over it and I am sure he understands the fans enjoy it. But hey, feel free to keep crying about it on his behalf. I prefer Petey anyway, albeit a much lamer nickname.

Wow thanks N7Nucks. I was not going to bother listening to that sound bite after ChuckNorris said the "alien" nickname was offensive to Petey. But after your post I listened to it and Elias Pettersson said the following:

 

"I wouldn't say I like it that much but it's a fun nickname."

 

ChuckNorris - I honestly want to know why you are offended by the alien nickname when Elias Pettersson himself says it is a fun nickname?  You totally misrepresented that sound bite and said Petey did not like it....yet words out of Petey's mouth said he thinks it is fun because guys he knows says he plays out of this world. 

 

Shame!  Shame!  Shame!

 

image.jpeg.731aff20f1db7edc9f3c8feae794358d.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Go Canucks!  Kick the Rags arse.  I want Petey to have a multi point game.......AGAIN!!!   :towel:

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

The Blues kind of folded under pressure today. 

Crazy how that Vegas team can build such momentum at home. Edm and Vegas picking up points means we can’t let this one get away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explains my relationship with the Canucks. 

Thanks Expedia for bringing a great song back. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

The Blues kind of folded under pressure today. 

They looked very sloppy while I was watching. Early games be ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

Must win game now boys! Come out flying! 

That’s the way it’s gonna be for the next 3 months with how tight the West is.

 

These 2 point are no less important than the next 80 points up for grabs.

  • Burr 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm thinking they should bring the cup in by boat or helicopter to Stanley Park, then move the parade to the stadium. How about you guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

That’s the way it’s gonna be for the next 3 months with how tight the West is.

 

These 2 point are no less important than the next 80 points up for grabs.

So true. I feel the next half of the season will be a nail biter all the way.  That said, let's go get those 2 points tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

Remember the interview with Sutter (I think), where he states the nicknames that you don't like are the ones that stick

 

Like my first construction job, Shortround stuck. I wasnt a big fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mj vic said:

So true. I feel the next half of the season will be a nail biter all the way.  That said, let's go get those 2 points tonight!

Can’t go on any extended losing streaks because everyone around us are banking points consistently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Davathor said:

 

Like my first construction job, Shortround stuck. I wasnt a big fan.

I'm Moose at work (Canadian living in Australia), I'm one of the lucky ones

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta tighten up the D.  Winnable game. 

 

Keep the win streak going. VGK  and Oils won today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 6string said:

Boys n Girls please be advised...425030065_canucks-theglassisyourfirend..jpg.2d72ddf61a892b1ca6c0c0310549ac1a.jpg

To go with that hot dog with ketchup on it!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N7Nucks said:

Also said it's a fun nickname if you feel like quoting his entire stance on it. I am sure he doesn't lose sleep over it and I am sure he understands the fans enjoy it. But hey, feel free to keep crying about it on his behalf. I prefer calling him Petey anyway, albeit a much lamer nickname.

Says it's fun with his head down the whole time lol keep trying though :lol:

 

Me crying? You're quoting me  because you don't like me relaying what Petey said, do you need a tissue?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Wow thanks N7Nucks. I was not going to bother listening to that sound bite after ChuckNorris said the "alien" nickname was offensive to Petey. But after your post I listened to it and Elias Pettersson said the following:

 

"I wouldn't say I like it that much but it's a fun nickname."

 

ChuckNorris - I honestly want to know why you are offended by the alien nickname when Elias Pettersson himself says it is a fun nickname?  You totally misrepresented that sound bite and said Petey did not like it....yet words out of Petey's mouth said he thinks it is fun because guys he knows says he plays out of this world. 

 

Shame!  Shame!  Shame!

 

image.jpeg.731aff20f1db7edc9f3c8feae794358d.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Go Canucks!  Kick the Rags arse.  I want Petey to have a multi point game.......AGAIN!!!   :towel:

i agree with you about the shame, shame, shame

 

and ep40's branding includes alien

and an alien icon is now part of these boards

 

not sure why a negative spin is being put on this

his skills are out of this world

that appears to me to accord with the idea of alien

 

p.s. and do you know how this gets solved if ep40 really does not like this nickname?

he has his agent notify the nhl that monitor/runs these boards

to have that icon removed

no one has to know he did it

the icon just goes back to what it was before

no explanation given

but that has not happened has it ?

 

 

Edited by coastal.view
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.